Integrated Marketing Manager
Who Is Assent?
At Assent, your work helps bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community. Our software enables responsible stewardship to improve corporate decision making. We do this by providing a window into an organization’s global supply chain and the factories in which their products are manufactured, to reduce compliance risks, environmental waste, and prevent human rights abuse.
We’re one of the fastest-growing technology companies - from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain data management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world's largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
Your Role as the Integrated Marketing Manager!
The Integrated Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team with ownership of the strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to achieve pipeline and revenue goals for the Assent Compliance Platform. This role will design and execute multi-touch demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels, in partnership and supported by channel owners, and drive alignment with sales to ensure the health of the business. The Demand team works hard to develop and execute integrated campaigns that have strong product positioning and consistently develop new ways to differentiate Assent in the market.
- Lead marketing planning in partnership with marketing leadership and sales segment leadership to align on product and segment priorities, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment and buy-in for marketing programs, and identify areas of opportunity and risk.
- Contribute to and augment global campaigns to create a scalable and cohesive marketing strategy across Assent’s audience
- Own strategy and execution of target programs and campaigns designed to engage key personas for Assent’s platform, partnering with Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Events, and Digital Marketing on development and delivery of key programs.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of demand generating marketing programs including webinars, digital marketing, account based marketing, event promotion, and follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Own reporting and analysis on marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized.
The right person for this role has 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing and 3+ years of experience in Demand Generation, SaaS as a plus. You have experience with building out multi-touch and multi-channel programs and processes and experience working across sales segments using a variety of messages relevant to each target audience. You're fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo/Pardot a big plus).
What’s In It For You?
- We know flexibility is important. Work from home!
- Retirement matching program
- Paid Professional Development and Volunteer Days annually
- Paid life leave for mental health, caring for others and other important life events
- Medical and Dental benefits with no waiting period
- Work with purpose - make a real difference!
Have questions before you apply? Contact us at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Global Leader in Supply Chain Data Management