Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are building a Product Marketing team and looking for experienced people to help bring Assent’s solutions to market!
Assent Compliance is the global leader in supply chain data management. We combine leading-edge technology with supply chain expertise to help companies collect and manage the data they need to comply with global requirements and make ethical business decisions. As the leader in a new industry, we’re growing fast, and we’re looking for innovative and people to join our team!
We need your help to position, market and launch solutions that address big issues like supply chain sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and product regulatory compliance. We’re growing fast and this is a great opportunity to make an impact, both at Assent and with the thousands of suppliers and customers that rely on us to help keep their products safe, sustainable and compliant.
You'll be working on:
- Leading market research and analysis projects - collecting data from a variety sources, including but not limited to: industry analysts, datasets, and Salesforce data
- Building a comprehensive competitive intelligence program
- Creating and distributing internally a product positioning and messaging guide
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure new product solutions are successfully positioned, enabled and launched
- Supporting Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services enablement by creating content and tools to support increasing revenue opportunities
Join us if you Have:
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience
- 5+ years related experience in Marketing/Product Marketing, Product Management, Solution Consultants/Engineers, Sales & Sales Enablement, Market research/analysis
- Experience in a market facing role (delivering presentations to customers, prospects, analysts, etc.);
- Experience in high growth, B2B Tech & Services organizations
What’s in it for you?
At Assent, we are an ambitious, fast-paced business which means there is never a dull moment. We strive to give back to our employees as much as they give to us.
In addition to a competitive salary, and a benefits plan that starts the same day you do, you can expect to:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America!
- Love what you do as part of a supportive and collaborative team with a fantastic culture
- Do purposeful, meaningful work towards better ethical and environmental conditions around the world
- Help create positive change by being part of a sustainable work environment with lots of opportunity to help the local community through our charitable work.
At Assent, your contribution has purpose. Our team challenges each other to be better every day; we dig deep to build a culture of innovation and high performance for our people and our clients.
Upon offer of employment, all candidates will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Global Leader in Supply Chain Data Management