Demand Generation Manager
If you’re a builder that loves data and is passionate about building a growth machine, read on.
We’re looking for someone to create, capture, and convert demand into high-velocity pipeline by creating full funnel campaigns. You will work across marketing, sales, and product to create compelling digital campaigns and experiences that aim to educate and delight using email, content, webinars, virtual events, social, and more to deliver tailored marketing messages and drive optimization through frequent and ongoing testing and analysis.
If you love finding new ways to get a message out, obsessively experimenting with how small changes throughout the funnel can impact the pipeline in a major way, and have an insatiable appetite for growth, then we can’t wait to meet you! This is an exciting career growth opportunity to disrupt the analytics industry.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute end-to-end programs that create demand and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Partner closely with agencies, product marketing, SDR, partner marketing, and field marketing teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of digital campaigns across email, web, digital advertising, and content syndication channels.
- Develop messaging for emails, landing pages and banners ads that promote your campaigns.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs), drive pipeline, and measure growth in order to ensure the success of ongoing integrated campaign activities.
- Measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels.
- Manage content, creative, and targeting parameters while you A/B test your way to success.
- Scout new channels and opportunities to help build a world-class demand generation engine.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B demand generation or digital marketing
- Understanding of lead generation best practices and industry trends
- Exceptional communication skills with experience working across sales, marketing, and SDR teams
- Experience with executing cross-channel promotions (email, multiple digital channels, offline advertising, etc.)
- Experience growing a database organically and generating MQLs for SDRs
- Experience working with 3rd party publishers to increase our credibility in different verticals.
- Familiar with systems like Pardot, Salesforce, Outreach, 6sense, Qualified
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- The ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- You have experience with and understanding of traditional, digital and emerging channels to create demand
- Bachelors degree, preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.