Senior Product Marketing Manager
TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over, which will change the way businesses, consumers, even the government thinks. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a global, rapidly scaling tech start up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take the pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With an average of 88% of consumers responding in store and 53% online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback – and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers.
Partnering with the biggest payment companies in the world, our clients include some of the most innovative brands in international retail. Every business with a payment terminal or a web site can have TruRating. With three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team quickly to help us realise our mission for getting the world’s businesses and consumers using and loving TruRating every day.
The role in a nutshell
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on TruRating’s Product team, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing and Innovation, you will develop, oversee and execute the marketing strategies that drive awareness and adoption of TruRating’s products. You will influence the short- and long-term strategic planning for the various product roadmaps and support the global go-to-market activities across online and retail, and across all verticals. You will create structure and rigor, acting as a thread across Product, aligning launches and releases globally, ensuring that there is clear and consistent communication with internal stakeholders and our various external partners.
You will work collaboratively with the global teams, devising and running pilot programs to prove our product viability and launch readiness. You will support global sales, crafting compelling stories to highlight the economic and strategic value that TruRating delivers to organizations and transparency to the consumer. You will do this by becoming a domain expert, developing a deep understanding of the user, their needs and wants then driving that knowledge across the business.
You are passionate about making positive change and making TruRating the #1 choice for real-time, at scale consumer-generated data and insights. You are driven, collaborative, and self-motivated. You thrive in a fun, fast paced environment where you have an opportunity to create impact from day one.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for your product lineup, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, expertly articulating the product value proposition, audience needs, market landscape and executing across all relevant customer touchpoints.
- Partnering with Product and Marketing, drive the documentation, training, and sales collateral development process for the roll-out of new features.
- Connect with the user, understanding their journey and experience, and future needs while sharing these learnings regularly across the organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape, monitoring and reporting on competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets, and the overall category to drive future growth and profitability.
- Act as the voice of the consumer by supporting the development of the product roadmaps and roadmap fit against the overarching business objectives and long-term goals.
- In partnership with Product, assess risk and develop mitigation process for all launches.
- Develop and report on the marketing success metrics for all assigned programs.
- Identify and help drive user research projects to answer key consumer questions tied to potential and existing product experiences, then turn those learnings into actionable marketing strategies.
Who you are:
· You are a seasoned Product Marketing guru and know what to do, stepping into the role and learn while contributing
to the team from day one.
· You are highly strategic in nature and a confident problem solver.
· You can influence across departments, respectfully, and collaboratively.
· You drive for results.
· You are highly organized and detail oriented.
· You are obsessive about quality.
· You are willing to take risks and know how to think big.
· You have 5+ years of product marketing.
· You have demonstrable project management skills.
· Have strong experience leading cross-functional teams.
What will put you ahead:
· You have previously lead product development at a Tech-focused company.
· You have worked and thrived in start-up/scale-up environments.
· You thrive in the unknown.
We offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday wherever you are in the world, a fun and creative working environment, a fully stocked kitchen of treats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package which includes dental and vision coverage as well as countless other softer perks.
As with everyone in the team, you will have share options and therefore own a part of the company’s success.
As well as your resume please include a brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role.
We are keen to quickly bring on board this crucial member of the team so please do get in touch promptly.
We are not currently able to provide any visa sponsorship places, so please only apply if you have the right to work in the US.
Please go to https://trurating.com/ trurating-careers
TruRating is strongly committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment that is free from any form of discrimination and inequality – we all thrive as part of a diverse and supportive culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.