Product Marketing Manager
ciValue is a leading provider of AI-powered customer analytics, personalization, and supplier collaboration for retailers, using cutting edge big-data, real-time analytics, and data-science automation.
ciValue was named by Gartner a 2019 Cool Vendor in Retail for Excellent Execution of Customer Expectations. We serve leading retail brands around the world, in a domain that proved to be COVID-19 resilient. Among our clients are Sephora, Super-Pharm, COOP, REMA 1000, Big C, and well-known consumer brands, including Unilever, P&G, L’Oréal, and Kimberly-Clark. ciValue's customer centric AI technology keeps providing essential value and innovation for global Retailers, who are experiencing growth and high- demand more than ever.
We believe that building a great product and teams starts with amazing, diverse minded and bright people who make an impact, generate creative & innovative ideas and take on new perspectives.
You will be responsible for:
Grow and learn the ins and outs of product marketing in a product centric organization.
In charge of the visibility of several retail analytics products, this job will require you to have great research and writing skills, as well as lots of creative ideas.
As part of the marketing team, you will collaborate closely with the operations, customer success, product and sales teams to help drive our global development.
- Create marketing content to stimulate demand generation: impacting messages, visual aids, videos and blogs
- Develop and continuously improve communication tools for customers and prospects: brochures, website, training and user guides and presentation materials.
- Manage existing materials and relevance.
- Imagine new communication themes and work with the Customer Success, Marketing and Product managers to execute them.
- Follow the market from up close, the competition and the consumers to ensure the relevance and the success of your actions.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing, content or technical writing, ideally in an international context. An experience in retail or SaaS companies is a bonus.
- Master’s degree from a business school or equivalent - a plus
- Excellent editorial quality and very good oral communication skills
- You are creative, analytical and rigorous
- At ease in a team, you are motivated and looking to invest yourself and undertake responsibilities
- You pay particular attention to details and have a strong sense of organization and ownership.
- Native English is essential.
Apply here: https://www.comeet.com/jobs/civalue/83.00D/product-marketing-manager/BC.22D
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering the win win win retail world