Performs all functions related to general marketing, internal and external communications, event planning and execution, PR, social, demand generation, product marketing, and brand management. The Manager will work to grow brand presence and will help to drive business sales revenue.
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing communications and related campaigns and programs to contribute to revenue goals.
- Execute marketing strategies, campaigns, and programs.
- Develop content, edit, proof reading customer communications, marketing materials, product portfolio, and other marketing and sales needs.
- Responsible for building brand awareness and messaging.
- Manage, track, and plan marketing budgets
- Develop solutions to deliver overall marketing performance reports on online marketing tactics (includes SEO/SEM, email, and social media).
- Oversee the creation of localized marketing assets such as success stories, case studies and testimonials that can be leveraged to drive demand.
- Develop and implement communication plans for internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Research, develop and implement strategies to expand the company’s social media presence.
- Continually research and keep up to date on industry, specific trends, and news to provide a knowledgeable resource and make strategic marketing recommendations in line with company goals.
- Manage the development, research, and implementation of commercial, hospitality, gov/ed, and wholesale marketing plans.
- Coordinate, develop, research and create the design and production of marketing materials.
- Coordinate ongoing development of the company’s public and internal web site.
- Coordinate event management plans and assist with company events and programs for internal and external markets.
- Uphold the brand across various channels, and actively correcting misrepresentations when necessary.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for various internal and external audiences.
- Collaborates daily with the sales team and other cross-functional teams
- Support marketing and business development activities as needs arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business or similar field
- 5 years of experience in marketing position. Technical industry experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing, proofreading & editing
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop & InDesign is a plus
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and work within deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to approach tasks independently and also work as part of a team
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Professional demeanor required to represent our company to our customers and the community
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Made To Connect