Senior Manager - Demand Generation (North America)
Interested in working for Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500?! Maropost is looking for a Senior Manager – Demand Generation (North America) to join our team in Toronto. If you want to work with other brilliant people in an extraordinary work culture and are eager to learn (and have fun) along the way, then Maropost is the place for you!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the Senior Manager – Demand Generation (North America) will build, execute and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to generate predictable pipeline by driving sales qualified leads in the NA region for our global suite of products. You’ll be owning our marketing budget and you’ll be supported by our global marketing team (mostly based in Toronto) which comprises of different departments such as design, content and communication, product marketing.
- Build, execute and optimize multi-channel demand generation campaigns for all stages of the funnel.
- Manage our paid media agency to increase inbound generated leads and revenue, by continuously optimize ad copy, landing pages, keywords, bidding strategy.
- Take ownership of our email marketing and automation strategy to activate, engage and drive conversion through targeted acquisition and/or drip campaigns.
- Build and own a calendar of marketing campaigns (webinars, content syndication, live events, and your entire playbook of successful acquisition channels) designed around our 3 main audiences: prospects, customers and partners.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in a demand generation role (B2B/SaaS) carrying a marketing generated pipeline quota.
- Extensive digital marketing experience, including hands-on experience with PPC, SEM, SEO, Email Marketing and Automation, Webinars, Events.
- You previously owned and reported on a budget across multiple acquisition channels such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more.
- You have a strategic vision but also a strong focus on execution.
- You know the ins and outs of HubSpot, SalesForce, Zoom (for webinars), etc.
Equal Employment Opportunist:
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity and fostering a culture of inclusion. Therefore, we invite applications from marginalized and equity-seeking groups. Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.