Connect Management liaise with the world’s biggest and best known brands, negotiate deals and plan incredible social media campaigns, all on behalf of digital content creators (influencers). We’re recruiting for a Brand Specialist to join our team and get involved with it all.
As a Connect Brand Specialist, you’re responsible for the entire end-to-end process. Your job is to scout for, sign and manage new talent, search for campaign opportunities on their behalf, close the sales and accompany both the brands and creators through the entire delivery, track performance and learn from each campaign ready for the next.
You’ll be based out of our young, vibrant and energetic office in North West London, where there’s always a good atmosphere and social environment – but we’re flexible and if you need to work from home on occasion, that’s cool too.
YOU CAN EXPECT
- Encouragement to go out and try catch the biggest whales, jump the highest hurdles and dive off the scariest cliffs.
- The resources you need to get the job done (reasonably).
- Oversight – we’ll cheer you on when you’re doing well and if you need a shove or a kick to up your game, we’ll give you that too
- To be listened to, valued and appreciated as part of a small but growing team
- Throw yourself into challenges without being afraid, give it all you’ve got to succeed
- Seek out opportunities on your own, create your own workload
- Ask for help when you need it, before it’s too late
- Bring fresh initiatives to the table – ideas that we haven’t yet thought of
- Be willing to get involved in other areas and help the whole team. There’s no such thing as “not my job” at Connect.
- 6+ months in a social media related role
- Meticulous attention to detail – from keeping records constantly updated to making sure all our work is at the very top standard
- Excellent at managing your own time and tasks, making sure everything gets done
- Outgoing, confident personality – you’ve got to be able to schmooze anyone and everyone, on the phone, over email and in person
Experience in outbound sales (SDR/AE), influencer marketing and/or talent management
WHAT WE DO CARE ABOUT
- You know how to give and take feedback – especially critical
- You’re going to positively contribute to our company culture and help us build an office people don’t mind coming to on a Monday morning
- Your values as a person – are you honest, reliable and trustworthy?
WHAT WE DON’T CARE ABOUT
- You do or don’t have a university degree. Nor where it’s from or what it’s in.
- Your age, sex, ethnicity, religion, hair style, tattoos, etc
- What you do in your spare time
- Base salary of £18K
- Growth opportunities – prove yourself as the company grows and you grow with us
- Uncapped commission – you control your income
HOW TO APPLY
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a bit about you, why you’re suited for the role and any questions you may have.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping creators earn off the back of their own brilliance