Growth Manager (Remote within Canada)
Rewind is a service that protects the data that is driving your business, from a simple side hustle to a successful venture. Our focus is on backing up data that lives in the cloud – in apps like Shopify, BigCommerce, QuickBooks Online and Trello. We invite you to read our startup story to learn where we came from and where we’re going. For a more technical view, check out our Behind the App feature on the BigCommerce Developers Blog.
We care about honesty, we believe in learning from our mistakes, and we support each other as we grow.
About the Job
Reporting to the Growth Team Lead, the Growth Manager will own the roadmap of high-impact growth initiatives for our GitHub products. You will play a vital role in creating the playbook for Rewind’s fastest growing products - GitHub Backups.
Our Growth team is responsible for identifying revenue opportunities and launching initiatives to push our go-to-market teams forward. These initiatives range from marketing campaigns to product experiences to sales enablement. Due to the variety of these projects, you will get to work with teams across the organization (Sales, Marketing, Product, Support). If you are someone that gets energized by building new things and thrives in ambiguous situations, this may be one of the best opportunities available for you.
As a data-protection company, Rewind’s strategy is driven by data and analytics. You will use your strong analytical background to surface opportunities, provide insights and monitor progress on key projects.
We are looking for a marketing or product specialist that can make a significant impact and help us achieve our goals.
- We’re looking for candidates with 4-5 years of experience in Growth, Marketing, or Product
- You have completed education for Marketing, Product Management, or Growth
- You should have experience:
- Have an understanding and interest in core go-to-market concepts and tactics like digital ads, landing pages, email marketing, chatbots, web optimization and content creation
- Familiarity working with and building reports with tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, Heap, Outreach, Intercom
- Track record of facilitating complex projects that involve multiple teams
- Ability to analyze data, generate insights, and communicate them effectively to all levels of the organization
- Strong familiarity with our product, as well as our prospective audience
- You have previous startup experience as a builder - building new channels, new programs, new products
- Excellent written and verbal skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively to cross-functional teams
- It would be awesome (but not essential) if:
- You are a self-starter that can independently scope and manage projects
- You have an interest in working on projects that directly contribute to revenue
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work
- You are naturally curious and have a strong attention to detail
- You can hold yourself accountable to deadlines and targets
- Excited to work in a fast moving and growing company
- As we are working remotely, communication skills are critical. We are looking for someone who is able to work with colleagues, take initiative to ask questions, and own results.
About our Hiring Process
You can expect us to be curious about who you are, what experiences you have gained to date and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. We know that you are selecting us as an employer just as much as we are inviting you to join our team. We will provide a series of opportunities for us to connect and for you to meet various members of our team. Please ask us questions and let us know how we can support you throughout our hiring process.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. We don’t hire people to fill boxes - each new hire is an opportunity for us to augment our collective perspective and to make us a stronger team… and that is where you come in!
We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and supportive workplace where all of our teammates can bring their full and authentic selves to work... everyday. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we consider all applicants for employment and certainly invite those who identify as members of underrepresented communities to apply and join our team! And hey - we may not have a role available today that would be exciting to you, but we are growing fast and would love to have you join our talent community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Protect Your Data. Protect Your Business.