Marketing Cloud Specialist
Are you a Marketing Cloud Specialist located in the United States or Canada? Push the boundaries of digital marketing, while building solutions for some of the fastest-growing companies in the world by joining the CloudKettle team. In this hands-on role, you will be expected to utilize the Marketing Cloud platform to help build and optimize our client’s omnichannel marketing machines.
Remote, within Canada or the United States
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of client instances of Marketing Cloud.
- Assistance in designing solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Optimize clients’ marketing automation efforts to improve how leads are nurtured and drive revenue via email and mobile campaigns.
- Assistance in designing and building journeys like welcome series, cart reminders, promotions, and reactivation/retention campaigns.
- Contribute to documentation and training for clients’ marketing automation instances to help ensure they are well-maintained.
- Create and review dashboards and reports to help analyze performance and discover where improvements can be made.
- Monitor and maintain data quality for clients’ marketing databases.
- Prepare, test and deploy campaigns utilizing emails, workflows, landing pages, and forms.
- Work with clients and other internal team members
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- An understanding of email marketing and metrics
- Basic knowledge of how to segment and analyze data. SQL knowledge is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion to become an expert in data-driven marketing automation
- Must be currently based in and legally eligible to work in the United States or Canada.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work at a fast-scaling organization servicing some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world
- A flat and modern work culture
- Flexible work environment and paid time off including Personal, Vacation, and more
- Company RRSP plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training
For more details, see https://www.cloudkettle.com/careers/
Your application has been successfully submitted.