Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
RUNNER is an award-winning Healthcare marketing agency serving both B2B Healthcare organizations and medical practices. We're looking for a rock star strategist to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Senior Digital Marketing Strategist will focus on the execution and success of digital marketing activities for RUNNER clients with a focus on data-driven results. They will play an integral role in the accelerated growth of our clients’ business.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment
- Hands-on experience executing digital marketing with an emphasis on lead nurturing, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, website and landing page creation
- Creative copywriting skills for both long-form content like site copy, blogs and whitepapers, as well as short-form ad copy
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and communicate simply to clients
- Strong aptitude for analyzing and presenting marketing campaign reporting, including Google Analytics and lead pipeline reporting
- Experience with Wordpress content management and plugins
- Marketing automation and email marketing software experience
- Experience working with CRM systems (such as HubSpot, Salesforce, HighLevel, etc.)
- Drive and execute on digital strategy
- Proactively develop and execute new digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain a strategic relationship with clients to retain and grow the business
- Meet with clients to discuss reports, ongoing initiatives and strategy
- Work together with other strategists, creatives and developers on building digital marketing campaigns for our clients
- Keep up with changes in the digital marketing landscape, including tools and practices that will help our clients and agency evolve.
- Are excited by the acquisition of new customers
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Take direction well but can work independently
- Share a passion for generating leads, traffic and sales
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are brilliantly organized
- Are flexible to changing business needs
Your application has been successfully submitted.