Growth & Demand Generation Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The economy and customer experience drive technology on all levels. In our digitally transformed world, we do everything online -- transact, interact, purchase, and more. This mission requires our customers to deal with constant change, on-demand 100% availability, and zero outages.
Moogsoft is the creator and leader of the Observability with AIOps market. Crucially we are the only player to have a go to market strategy that leads with Product Led Growth. Our patented technology provides SRE’s, IT & DevOps teams with the streamlined incident detection to resolution capabilities they need to avoid outages, meet SLAs, reduce error budgets, and help accelerate digital transformation of their businesses. Companies like Outsystems, Ubisoft and GoDaddy are leveraging Moogsoft today to reduce operational noise and correlate events across all their applications, network, infrastructure, and social media to gain actionable service insights and detect and resolve incidents faster than ever before.
To continue our growth, we are looking to build out our demand gen team. As a key member of the Growth team, we are looking for a full-stack marketer who enjoys being hands on and driving impact through scaled execution. We are looking for passionate, excited team members earlier in the career who are looking to learn and grow quickly. In this role you will report directly to the VP of Growth while partnering closely with the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, and our cross functional marketing, sales, and product teams to drive quality growth in our product led demand channels!
In This Role, You Can Expect To:
- Devise and curate hyper-targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Rigorously optimize through experimentation on both email and marketing surfaces. Create A/B tests to iterate on ad creative, copy, and landing page content to increase engagement.
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to define and execute growth marketing strategy, prioritize levers using funnel data and user research, design and execute experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs.
- Oversee execution of our lead generation and nurture content strategies.
- Monitor reporting metrics and analytics to measure the ROI of our spend to pipeline and revenue impact.
- Work closely with the Growth and Marketing team to understand target markets and work to create impactful collateral.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 1-3 years of Growth Marketing or Demand Generation experience
- Familiarity with modern digital growth strategies including SEO, SEM, social ads, and more
- Ability to write effective on-brand copy together with extreme attention to detail
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our users and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences for them
- Strong analytical skills with experience in measuring success of campaigns
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering, and marketing operations
- Knowledge of email best practicesFlexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation platforms) and SFDC is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL is a plus
- Past experience in marketing technical products to engineering audience is a plus
- Committed to diversity and an employee centric workplace
- Passionate about our customers and market
- Graceful under pressure in a quickly growing business
- Most importantly make sure that we have fun along the way!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the Herd!