Marketing Ops Lead
Linxup is hiring a Marketing Ops Lead to further establish us as a leader in the fleet and asset GPS tracking space. You are the foundation of all of our go-to-marketing efforts. We're looking for an experienced marketing operations leader that's up to speed on the best-of-the-best in martech and digital marketing. You're not starting from scratch. We have a modern tech stack, propelled by a successful culture of collaboration, experimentation, and learning. You'll lead marketing ops and analytics. On the marketing ops side, you'll administer all of our marketing technology while ensuring clean data and lead routing through our marketing automation / CRM ecosystem. In analytics, you'll be the primary owner of the marketing lead flow and attribution reporting. Additionally, you will lead our Marketing Ops group.
In Marketing, we are a team of individual contributors coming together to define strategy and then deliver on our own areas of expertise. As a member of this team, you’ll come up with goals and ideas and then bring them to life. You will play a vital role in our budding sophisticated, creative, data-driven, highly intelligent, best-in-class marketing team. You’ll be part of a strong, diverse team—all aligned to do great work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – RESPONSIBILITIES
At Linxup, we simplify the complicated world of fleet and asset GPS tracking for small to mid-sized service companies and fleets. We’re not satisfied with that. We are invested in removing unnecessary friction both internally and externally. We ask ourselves what we can do to make this easier, better, faster, etc. for everyone we touch (e.g., employees, customers, vendors). We want to continue to grow and be the gold standard. Getting there will require wickedly smart, passionate individuals who are ready to push our thinking and help shape our future. Yes. We have ambitious goals. That’s where you come in.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Provide business analytics and insights to optimize our lead capture and nurturing processes through the website, phone, chat, email, e-commerce, and content
- Develop Marketing Operations, Technology, Data strategy and identify areas where technology and automation can lead to repeatable, efficient, and effective marketing campaigns
- Build end-to-end Lead Flow Processes working closely with demand generation marketing/sales operations to ensure lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads with strong conversion rates
- Monitor campaign execution and performance, data flow, and quality; making recommendations on resource and budget optimization
- Manage marketing automation implementation and integrate marketing data with data warehouse
- Serve as super-user of our marketing systems and provide training and enabling of marketeers
- Advise and consult with colleagues in adjacent marketing functions such as demand gen, partner marketing, event marketing, content marketing, and product marketing to bring programs to life
- Collaborate with Sales Ops on end-to-end lead processing and quality of contact database
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leaders to understand their business objectives and customer outcomes they are trying to drive and contribute to scaling go-to-market strategies by enabling technologies and custom workflows
- Provide strategic and tactical oversight of MarTech strategy and the interactions with other integrated systems such as predictive scoring technologies, attribution modeling, predictive content, external lead sources, and more
- Develop metrics and analysis to measure marketing performance across all buyer touchpoints which informs and optimizes marketing investments in channel strategy across web, search, social, email, events, and more
- Maintain data within marketing systems focused on process management, lead and contact enrichment, data hygiene, data governance, and quality
- Own our Martech stack including Google suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize); Chatbots, automated/conversational marketing tools (Drift); Marketing automation (HubSpot) and integration/sync to CRM (SFDC); E-commerce shopping cart (BigCommerce); additional analytics tools including Oribi, Marin, Hotjar, etc.
- Own marketing and web analytics, reporting, and attribution in SFDC, PowerBI, Google Data Studio
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in inbound and outbound marketing as well as customer marketing (e.g., retention, renewal, and upsell initiatives)Prior hands-on experience with HubSpot, Drift, SFDC, or equivalent so you can guide your team on how to use them effectively and efficiently
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of marketing analytics, and driving the business forward using repeatable processes, with demonstrated positive ROI
- Google Analytics, tag management / UTMs, tracking pixels for a strong breadcrumb trail
- Minimum of two years proven experience of A/B testing and hypothesis design principles and methodologies
- Experience using behavioral data (Heatmaps, click maps, user testing, and online surveys) alongside quantitative data (web traffic, conversion metrics, etc) to drive test ideas and share findings
- BS preferred, but real-world experience and accomplishment count as much
- Exposure to statistics, probability distributions, correlation
- 12+ years of work experience, 8+ years of marketing operations, technology, and analytics experience in a SaaS context
- Experience serving, collaborating with, and influencing executive leaders in a matrixed organization
- A deep understanding of marketing technology, digital marketing, paid advertising, and e-commerce systems
- Experience working with Sales, Customer Success or Revenue Operations to drive business analytics, data, and processes across departments
- The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward
- The company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
In addition to working on a team of wickedly-smart yet down-to-earth individuals who will challenge you to be your best every day, our benefits are top-notch including medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous PTO, parental leave, and more.
It’s a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward. The company promotes a life/work balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally. Our goal is to help you win at life by loving your job.
If you are looking for “the right opportunity” with a fast-growing company, with great people doing great work, look no further. Linxup (formerly Agilis Systems) develops easy-to-use, location-based software solutions. Key areas of emphasis include GPS fleet management and mobile workforce solutions that serve the needs of thousands of small to mid-sized service companies. We have offices across the country, headquartered in St. Louis, MO. As Agilis Systems, Linxup has made the Inc. 5000 Most Successful Companies in America list four years in a row and was recently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work (per the St. Louis Business Journal). Linxup delivers robust, GPS solutions that give businesses the tools they need to improve fleet management, increase mobile worker productivity, and reduce operating costs. We market our services to both businesses and consumers through highly recognized brands such as Linxup and MOTOsafety.
Your application has been successfully submitted.