Growth Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Linxup is hiring a Growth Marketing Lead to further establish us as a leader in the fleet and asset GPS tracking space. You are the leader of the demand gen engine. The Growth Marketing Lead is responsible for holistically driving how the business leverages paid channels in order to engage existing and prospective customers for our B2B and B2C brands. The role has ownership and direct responsibility for providing thought leadership, strategic direction, budget management, channel performance, and overall guidance for our demand generation marketing with a focus on paid search. Additionally, this individual will lead our demand generation group.
In Marketing, we are a team of individual contributors coming together to define strategy and then deliver on our own areas of expertise. As a member of this team, you’ll come up with goals and ideas and then bring them to life. You will play a vital role in our budding sophisticated, creative, data-driven, highly intelligent, best-in-class marketing team. You’ll be part of a strong, diverse team—all aligned to do great work.
Paid search is an important acquisition channel in our overall marketing mix. We are looking for a data-driven, customer-minded, creative strategist, and skilled talent developer to bring their deep understanding of digital media, agency oversight, and financial responsibility to our B2B and B2C brands.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – RESPONSIBILITIES
At Linxup, we simplify the complicated world of fleet and asset GPS tracking for small to mid-sized service companies and fleets. We’re not satisfied with that. We are invested in removing unnecessary friction both internally and externally. We ask ourselves what we can do to make this easier, better, faster, etc. for everyone we touch (e.g., employees, customers, vendors). We want to continue to grow and be the gold standard. Getting there will require wickedly smart, passionate individuals who are ready to push our thinking and help shape our future. Yes. We have ambitious goals. That’s where you come in.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Lead and drive all inbound demand generation and marketing strategy, tools, programs, and initiatives
- Own, optimize, and communicate results from current paid channels including Facebook, Google, affiliates, email prospecting, and more
- Identify, test, and find success in new digital paid channels that have strong growth potential (programmatic, paid social, affiliates, podcasts, etc.)
- Own agency relationships, driving for maximum ROI
- Build upon our data-driven approach to our demand generation strategy using structured A/B testing, funnel analysis, and sales data
- Work closely as a partner with the Content Management, Web Ops, and Marketing Ops teams to develop and deliver prospect and customer marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Closely coordinate with Sales Ops and Marketing Ops to ensure data management and data governance
- Manage reporting and analysis efforts for the marketing team to ensure progress against plan and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Coach and lead the team to drive results while having fun in the process
- Build and test creative & messaging around new features, products, and branding
- Make recommendations that impact landing page and funnel optimization
- Work with marketing and finance leaders to determine optimal spend and media mix across digital channels
- Build out the functions of a successful demand generation process, including how and what to message
- Build out the functions of a successful lead qualification process, including how to score leads
- Build a growth/demand gen team that is driven to grow and scale
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of working experience in a digital marketing, performance-based marketing, marketing strategy, or search environment
- Prior experience managing SEM or paid search for a B2B website
- Proven and successful track record in delivering business results through paid search and KPI measurement
- Strong analytical skills and expertise, being able to lead and guide testing and optimization, including specific experience in optimizing bid strategies, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to interpret data and to create actionable insights and communicate those insights
- Experience and willingness to dig in and get your hands dirty while we build out the demand generation team
- Metrics-driven in your decision-making, always striving to improve existing processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, and often rapidly changing, environment with a strong emphasis on individual contributions and execution excellence
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics, or related field preferred
- The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward
- The company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
In addition to working on a team of wickedly-smart yet down-to-earth individuals who will challenge you to be your best every day, our benefits are top-notch including medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous PTO, parental leave, and more.
It’s a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward. The company promotes a life/work balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally. Our goal is to help you win at life by loving your job.
If you are looking for “the right opportunity” with a fast-growing company, with great people doing great work, look no further. Linxup (formerly Agilis Systems) develops easy-to-use, location-based software solutions. Key areas of emphasis include GPS fleet management and mobile workforce solutions that serve the needs of thousands of small to mid-sized service companies. We have offices across the country, headquartered in St. Louis, MO. As Agilis Systems, Linxup has made the Inc. 5000 Most Successful Companies in America list five years in a row and was recently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work (per the St. Louis Business Journal). Linxup delivers robust, GPS solutions that give businesses the tools they need to improve fleet management, increase mobile worker productivity, and reduce operating costs. We market our services to both businesses and consumers through highly recognized brands such as Linxup and MOTOsafety.
Your application has been successfully submitted.