Web Strategy Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Linxup is hiring a Web Strategy Lead to further establish us as a leader in the fleet and asset GPS tracking space. You are the content promoter. You will be responsible for leading website initiatives to drive growth, optimize customer journeys, and manage the content of the website. This includes conversion rate optimization, web development projects, and organic search (SEO). The Web Strategy Lead will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness and loyalty within the digital space as well as driving website traffic.
In Marketing, we are a team of individual contributors coming together to define strategy and then deliver on our own areas of expertise. As a member of this team, you’ll come up with goals and ideas and then bring them to life. You will play a vital role in our budding sophisticated, creative, data-driven, highly intelligent, best-in-class marketing team. You’ll be part of a strong, diverse team—all aligned to do great work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – RESPONSIBILITIES
At Linxup, we simplify the complicated world of fleet and asset GPS tracking for small to mid-sized service companies and fleets. We’re not satisfied with that. We are invested in removing unnecessary friction both internally and externally. We ask ourselves what we can do to make this easier, better, faster, etc. for everyone we touch (e.g., employees, customers, vendors). We want to continue to grow and be the gold standard. Getting there will require wickedly smart, passionate individuals who are ready to push our thinking and help shape our future. Yes. We have ambitious goals. That’s where you come in.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership and structure for website, development, updates, and enhancements to ensure our website is user-focused and provides intuitive desktop and mobile experiences
- Lead and define strategy for our website conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing and Product teams to build and optimize new user journeys that are engaging, targeted to relevant audience profiles, and align with company brand and messaging
- Know how to utilize the content management system to execute regular content updates for the website, including building new landing pages.
- Manage workflow and execute incoming website change requests, ensuring timelines are met for multiple tasks with shifting priorities on the web team
- With support from cross-functional teams, manage the end-to-end website optimization roadmap, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, analysis, and next-step recommendations
- Oversee website testing and optimizations inclusive of A/B & multivariate testing to ensure optimal user experience and make improvements as needed
- Oversee SEO strategy and execution including optimizing website content, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and drive qualified traffic
- Act as key stakeholder and contributor in any new website development/redesign projects, partnering across teams throughout creative, build, and implementation to ensure high quality, on-time releases that balance customer and business needs
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising
- Use analytics to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate internal and external key messages, and ensure that content is aligned accordingly
- Always be thinking about the website visitor, and how we can be relentlessly customer-focused and provide the best possible experiences
- Create recommendations for web content based on business and customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10+ years of hands-on experience in web content management, SEO, CRO, and Google Analytics
- Minimum of two years proven experience of A/B & and content personalization principles and methodologies
- Minimum of three to five years of people management experience
- Demonstrated skill in CMS. Specific experience with Craft CMS a plus
- Adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- A drive for excellent work that fuels your passion to deliver only the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Perfectionist attention to detail and exceptional quality standards
- Experience using behavioral data (Heatmaps, click maps, user testing, and online surveys) alongside quantitative data (web traffic, conversion metrics, etc) to drive test ideas and share findings
- Proven track record of effectively managing multiple projects of varying complexities, executing on time, and working well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward
- The company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
In addition to working on a team of wickedly-smart yet down-to-earth individuals who will challenge you to be your best every day, our benefits are top-notch including medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous PTO, parental leave, and more.
It’s a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward. The company promotes a life/work balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally. Our goal is to help you win at life by loving your job.
If you are looking for “the right opportunity” with a fast-growing company, with great people doing great work, look no further. Linxup (formerly Agilis Systems) develops easy-to-use, location-based software solutions. Key areas of emphasis include GPS fleet management and mobile workforce solutions that serve the needs of thousands of small to mid-sized service companies. We have offices across the country, headquartered in St. Louis, MO. As Agilis Systems, Linxup has made the Inc. 5000 Most Successful Companies in America list four years in a row and was recently recognized as one of St. Louis’ Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work (per the St. Louis Business Journal). Linxup delivers robust, GPS solutions that give businesses the tools they need to improve fleet management, increase mobile worker productivity, and reduce operating costs. We market our services to both businesses and consumers through highly recognized brands such as Linxup and MOTOsafety.
Your application has been successfully submitted.