Marketing Specialist - Strategic Accounts
Meet Our Team:
Introhive is seeking an experienced, self-directed Account Based Marketer to grow demand and revenue with our largest named accounts.
Reporting to the senior marketing leadership team, your primary responsibility will be creating and implementing world-class 1:1 marketing campaigns that capture demand from Introhive’s strategic account targets. This role will work alongside our Strategic Accounts team who generate revenue in the verticals of strategic/complex enterprise accounts worth $800K+. To be successful, you will need to diligently research your targets, study the market, and understand how to stand out from the competition.
You’ll need to develop multi-prong campaigns that target all the core buyer roles and create champions along the way. The role can be based remotely in North America or in our Atlantic Canadian offices (Fredricton, NB and Halifax, NS)
What to Expect:
This position will also be responsible for effectively managing your budget and resources to drive hyper-personalized marketing campaigns across integrated online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, paid and earned media, advertising, SEO, direct mail, and others.
Tracking, measuring, and reporting on the right metrics will be the keys to success in this role. You’ll innovate new strategies to overcome underperforming campaigns while fearlessly testing new campaign ideas along the way.
Impeccable presentation and communication skills are required for this position, as you will be responsible for reporting strategies and results to senior leadership in marketing and sales.
This is an incredible opportunity to directly impact the growth of an organization. If you’re a qualified go-getter, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Introhive’s 1:1 Account Based Marketing strategy and activation plan for Introhive’s top named accounts that is fully aligned with strategic sales growth objectives.
- Create and drive the implementation of marketing plans that include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, paid social, email, and more.
- Effectively use buyer intent data to inform account prioritization for Account Based Marketing programs directed at strategic accounts.
- Develop a timeline for the execution of your campaigns, define goals, and collaborate with marketing operations to develop the appropriate metrics to effectively demonstrate the ROI.
- Find opportunities to position Introhive in front of key accounts through third-party associations and publications, as appropriate.
- Manage strategic account marketing budget and leverage internal or external resources as needed to execute campaigns and tactics that support the growth objectives.
- Participate as key stakeholder with the sales and marketing leadership team. This includes providing detailed reports on program progress, success, and opportunities.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, especially for B2B or SaaS companies
- 5+ years of marketing and or project management experience
- Experience with Account Based Marketing strategies
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills: G- Suite with proficiency in Excel (or Sheets) and PowerPoint (or Slides)
- CRM experience. We use Salesforce, so any experience here is preferred
- Experience with Hubspot, including lead scoring, lead generation, email marketing, landing page creation, and other
- Project management tools experience, preferably with Asana
What You Can Expect from Us:
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed !
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow relationships. Grow retention. Grow revenue.