Senior Director Demand Generation
What You Will Do:
- Set AppZen’s demand generation strategy and guide execution.
- Drive awareness, understanding, curiosity, and interest in the Autonomous Finance Operations space
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Plan, implement, and measure multichannel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories, and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
- Be accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Build a sustainable pipeline from a variety of online and offline channels
- Manage a budget, right-size our investments in each channel, and measure them with every obsessive ounce of your being
- Influence all aspects of marketing, including budgeting, content, integrated campaigns, and overall marketing themes
- Optimize our demand process to get the most out of our content, website visitors, generated leads, and customers
- Put our best foot forward with high-quality campaigns, thoughtful and hard-hitting messages, attractive ads, and thorough and professional management of leads as they progress through our marketing funnel
- Run a totally tight ship, and get to a predictive state through aggressive management, thorough reporting, constant process tweaking, and A/B testing
- Take advantage of every broken play, every funnel optimization, every conversion hack, every trick to shorten the cycle...and knock the crap out of our targets
- Bring your humor, laughter, and awesome attitude every day
- You’ve managed large swaths of the marketing budget like a pro, and know-how to get the most out of every dollar (while also not being afraid to take risks and experiment)
- You’re honest - you give it to people straight
- You’re ready for the high highs and low lows of a startup and are never without a plan B when the campaign is going south (and you know it’s going south before others do because you know what indicators to look for)
- As the leader of a critical function on the marketing team, act as the right hand and partner to the VP of Marketing
- You’re scrappy, scrappy, and more scrappy...but you know how to scale and are always thinking about and preparing for that next stage of growth
- You’re a great negotiator and know where and how to push for a better deal
- You advocate for yourself and your team and you balance that with the good of the overall team and company
- You’re clever and strategic, with zero ego
- Yep, that’s a tall order
Our Promise to You:
- Dignity, respect, and transparency in the interview and hiring process
- A strong set of collaborators that you will want to be in the foxhole with
- A manager who has your back, cares about your personal and professional growth, and understands that your employment is a two-way street
- An environment where you can be yourself, you’ll do your best work, you will be listened to, and you’ll get the straight story
- Competitive pay, benefits, and perks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your secret weapon on the road to financial awesomeness