Relationship Marketing Manager
FeeX is a FinTech startup revolutionizing wealth management by making it possible for financial advisors to actively manage 401(k) and other held away accounts. The FeeX solution empowers advisors to offer comprehensive, holistic services to their end clients, and enables end clients to rest assured that the entirety of their portfolios are purposely directed. FeeX clients range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers, to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
We are looking for a Relationship Marketing Assistant or Manager to join our marketing team, focusing on delivering our message through direct contact with current and future clients and partners. You will coordinate an aggressive conference and events schedule to ensure that our message is directly reaching our core audience, while maintaining existing relationships through outreach and connection programs. The ideal candidate will be an aggressive networker and a detail hawk who can build an event from scratch and can work a room effectively.
- Manage every detail of our conference plan, ensuring we make maximum impact with minimum hiccups.
- Plan, schedule, book, and execute company-led events, managing RSVP and VIP lists to prepare the sales team for effective engagement.
- Direct all outreach efforts, including welcome packages, referral gifts, thank you notes, and care packages.
- Manage referral list to determine who is referring us the most business and how well we are cultivating the relationship.
- Manage our sponsorship packages and vendors to make sure that partners are delivering all promised value.
- Coordinate company-wide networking coverage to ensure that we have representation in all key circles, that our organizational memberships are current, and that we are staying on top of networking events.
- Seek and deliver marketing partnership opportunities with external entities.
- Work with content and design teams to develop monthly newsletters
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, hospitality, or similar
- Experience working in a marketing/sales role and coordinating event hosting and attendance
- Outstanding team player with the ability to understand the needs of the sales team
- Willingness to accept and integrate feedback
- Basic understanding of the financial services industry
- Obsession with performance, metrics, and winning
- High energy, positive, proactive, curious, and hungry for knowledge
- High intellect, quick to learn and eager to excel
- Comfortable in fast paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Experience in financial services and/or fintech
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, Outreach, Pardot and other sales software
Your application has been successfully submitted.