Web Experience Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc.’s 5000 list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
Our Marketing Operations team is looking for a Web Experience Manager who will drive business growth by optimizing the visitor experience for Carbon Health’s website. You will be responsible to enhance site speed, develop A/B tests, implement content changes, and define key metrics across web performance that drive measurable results to generate new customers and maximize the lifetime value of our existing customers. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing team, design, product, and engineering to create a visitor experience that delights and fuels business growth.
This role is REMOTE friendly and can be located anywhere in the U.S.!
What You'll Do
- Own the web optimization strategy that focuses on the visitor experience, using A/B testing and personalization to improve customer journeys
- Optimize website speed and efficiency while maintaining third-party tracking tags and event tracking
- Manage all content changes through multiple Content Management Systems including intake, implementation and QA process
- Define and own web key performance indicators to measure and report the business impact of optimization efforts
- Use research, data analysis, and insights from around the company to identify issues and opportunities that can help improve the web experience and drive business growth
- Stay up-to-date on the quickly-evolving digital marketing landscape, adding new marketing tools that extend the functionality of our website and help us better data-drive its effectiveness
- 5+ years of Web Marketing or Growth Marketing experience
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Proficient using Content Management Systems such as Webflow or Forest, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with hypothesis-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and analysis
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.