Growth Marketing Analyst
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc.’s 5000 list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
Carbon Health is looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to work with the growth, brand, product, and data science teams to grow customer acquisition and increase retention by leveraging data to drive insights that hone our marketing efforts to make them more effective. This is an exciting role on the Marketing Team, If this sounds like you Get in Touch!
This role is REMOTE friendly and can be located anywhere in the U.S.!
What You'll Do
- Gather, organize and interpret data from cross-functional sources at scale
- Design and optimize key performance indicators for our core business
- Develop frameworks to measure, track and forecast the effectiveness of growth tactics for external marketing vehicles
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for new growth channels
- Lead reporting on long-term projects for channel analysis, funnel optimization, a/b testing, segmentation, cohort
- Present reports from complex data sets to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, statistics, business management, or economics
- 3+ years of relevant experience using data to solve problems
- Experience with search engines, ad platforms, business research tools, web tracking and analytics, customer relationship management
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL, Python, or other data analysis programs
- Analytical mindset with strong critical thinking capabilities“Can do” attitude with the capability to figure things out independently and ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.