B2B Growth Marketing Manager
NinjaCat is looking for a data-driven and creative Growth Marketing Manager to play a key role our growing marketing team. The Growth Marketing Manager is a technically savvy individual that has demonstrated experience with a variety of B2B marketing activities and tactics that contribute to revenue growth – preferable background in B2B SaaS or MarTech. You’ll be responsible for developing, supporting, building, and executing targeted demand generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns to drive lead acquisition, lead and opportunity progression, and client retention. The ideal candidate is a demand generation and HubSpot guru who loves data and understands how to leverage it to improve marketing and sales results. This individual thrives in an independent work setting and has the ability to learn new processes and platforms. This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with partners, vendors, and senior leaders. The Growth Marketing Manager is a member of the Marketing Team and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders across the marketing, sales and product teams to drive strategic alignment and maximize campaign impact.
- Drive and implement programs that support the generation of a robust pipeline, focusing on the development of Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Design, build and execute email marketing, CRM, and lifecycle nurture strategies.
- Own campaigns from start to finish including but not limited to writing email copy, building landing pages, and defining detailed audience lists.
- Manage, report on and define measurable KPIs and own quarterly demand generation goals (net new leads created, MQL, opportunities, etc.) and ensure exceptional ROI.
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) plays and campaigns.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Leverage Hubspot marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing campaigns.
- Grow distribution across all channels, by experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experienced in CMS & CRM tools, HubSpot (required), and exposure to Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid media campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn, and ABM Display platforms such as Terminus, Demandbase, RollWorks, etc.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in B2B marketing and measurement
- An awesome place to work (Inc Magazine - Best Place to Work, and Glassdoor 5 star rating)
- Work from home (We are 100% remote!)
- Fast growing company (Rated #51 by Inc 500 fastest Growing Companies)
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Annual company trip
- Work alongside an incredible CEO, and a fantastic team
- Ability to use "cat" puns and memes all day long
Your application has been successfully submitted.