Head of Digital & Web
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coalition is on a mission to provide security for all. Our cybersecurity and risk management platform brings together insurance, threat intelligence expertise, and cybersecurity tools to help our customers remain resilient to cyber threats. Together we are centered around one goal: harnessing the power of technology with the safety of insurance to provide the first holistic solution to solve cyber risk.
Our teams not only work to prevent security failures, but we help organizations mitigate and recover from incidents when they occur. Our approach is catching on. Coalition currently has more than 42,000 customers who have insured over $12 billion of their risk. and our distributed team works collaboratively across North America and Europe.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by remaining true to our founding values. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About the role
Do you see digital channels as a way to bring us closer to the people we care about and the things we need? Can you think big picture about outcomes and shifting trends then dive into the details and data to determine what to do next?
Coalition is searching for a creative, experienced and collaborative head of digital and web to support our growing digital reach. This role will own our web properties and other key inbound digital channels and work in close collaboration with the content, PMM, brand, and growth teams to foster long-term relationships with both insurance brokers and the small and medium businesses searching for capabilities to reduce their cyber risk. In this role you will help us chart a path towards a holistic digital strategy that includes our website, SEO, paid, social and more.
You’ll also be a key partner in the creative process as we embark on new forms of educational content to engage a wider audience, and make technology decisions that can support us as we continue to scale at an astounding pace.
- Design and drive a web and digital strategy that can support our ambitions to scale our marketing and pipeline goals as well as support brand awareness efforts.
- Create a joint plan to turn our website into an engine for inbound marketing with content and product marketing. Lead the creation and measurement of content journeys for brokers and policyholders.
- Build and manage a team of digital marketers and web team members as well as key agencies in support of these efforts.
- Support the implementation of core metrics on website performance to measure the effectiveness of our web design, content and flow.
- Design, implement, test inbound marketing through paid media, display, content syndication, and digital media strategies across channels to create a cohesive, inspiring prospect and customer experience.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business from product marketing, sales, product management and growth to advise on opportunities and create new web experiences.
- Expertise in building and optimizing web landing, SEO and SEM, A/B testing, conducting user research and driving design, and partner with Engineering to deliver site speed & web performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, web, and related areas. At least 3+ years of people management experience including owning the relationship with digital/web agencies.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tooling such as Google Analytics, Segment, Looker, and Amplitude or similar.
- Expertise in SEO and keyword tools including Google Search Console as well as digital tools like Marketo & content management solutions like Contentful.
- Ability to participate strategically as well as operate tactically. Comfortable presenting results and facilitating conversation with all levels of the company from exec team through individual contributors.
- 5+ years of experience running and owning SEO and paid media strategy.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms like Marketo and Salesforce platforms.
- Influential leader who values team culture, morale, and building strong relationships.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are outcome- focused, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.