Marketing Operations Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Instana, an IBM company, has been growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Administrator to support the marketing team to maintain, optimize, and execute automations in Marketing Tech Stack.
About the Role
The Marketing Operations Professional is responsible for driving adoption, improving existing processes and deploying new business processes in order to improve KPIs and drive growth at Instana an IBM Company. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, dynamic problem solver who is committed to learning and personal development, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Connecting a broader strategy to the right metrics to drive success.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns, activities & projects as they relate to company objectives.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards on the impact of marketing and SDR activities on the business, and provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Identify improvements to grow the Marketing database while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Create regular reporting of Marketing Key Performance Indicators and surface business insights, by analyzing data from lead attribution, pipeline metrics, and other marketing programs.
- Understand all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical/functional capabilities.
- Support Marketing's use of HubSpot, including assisting with mailing list generation/cleanup as needed and helping Marketing automate processes related to campaigns.
- Manage all new user setups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of contacts/deals for deactivated users.
- Build and manage dashboards, reports, layouts, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users.
- Maintain updated system documentation and HubSpot policies/procedures.
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other Internal system/business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within HubSpot.
- Own or assist with full lifecycle implementations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of experience with HubSpot environment
- Confirmed ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics
- Passionate about operational excellence and process improvement and interested in demonstrating your experience to help build a best in class operations framework
- Bring a data-driven approach with an eye on process optimization and change management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce
- Experience in marketing enterprise technology - SaaS (Software as a Service) - with a B2B focus
- Experience in a high-growth digital marketing environment
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
·World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
·Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
·Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
·Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise Observability and APM for Cloud-Native Applications