Customer Lifecycle Marketer / Customer Success Program Manager
Moogsoft is the creator of AIOps - whose product is the premier cloud-first and next-generation approach to SRE/DevOps and IT Operations driven by real-time machine learning. More than that, Moogsoft is unique in the AIOps space as being the only pure play AIOps vendor whose go to market is Product Led Growth. Moogsoft helps customers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
Moogsoft is seeking a Customer Success Program Manager to define and build our digital customer engagement strategies. In this role you will become an expert in our customer journeys, develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs, and learn how our customers can unlock as much value as possible from our software. You will design and implement automated strategies to drive customer engagement and product adoption via email, in-app, and through other channels. Ultimately, your objective will be to help us scale effectively while upholding a high quality customer experience. As you build out programs, you will continuously experiment, analyze, and iterate to consistently drive engagement, elevate the customer experience, and improve our customers’ ability to successfully leverage their Moogsoft subscription. This is a highly collaborative role and will give you the opportunity to work closely with team members across the organization, including Customer Experience, Growth, Product, and Sales.
At Moogsoft the customer is at the center of what we do, and our mission is to make our digital world safe and reliable. Come join us and help make that a reality
- Map and regularly update the customer journey as it evolves
- Design and implement scalable customer engagement and nurture programs
- Develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs through ongoing analysis and reporting
- Understand how customers realize value, build automated programs that drive customers toward quickly achieving that value
- Continuously experiment while tracking, measuring, and sharing your outcomes
- Always strive and advocate for a best-in-class customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree (a technical field is preferred, but not required)
- Previous experience working with customers as a Customer Success Manager, Customer Lifecycle Marketer, or Growth Marketer
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Organization, prioritization, and project management skills
- Bias to learning, growth, and action
- A collaborative approachStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous self-starter who likes to experiment and figure things out
Bonus Skills (These will set you apart, but are not required!):
- Familiarity with Salesforce and marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Previous experience working in the AIOps and/or Observability space
Moogsoft Perks & Benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick time policy
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Pet insurance - preferred pricing
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the Herd!