Email Marketing and Campaigns Specialist
The Email Marketing and Campaign Development Specialist will own the development and delivery of Credibly’s public-facing campaigns. You will get to support a variety of email marketing campaigns focused on driving sales for our sales teams, increasing audience readership through the creation of engaging and relevant messages, and ensuring that our list segmentation is both targeted and executed cleanly.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to ideate and build a roadmap for email strategy to align with revenue generation, product launches/updates, and key initiatives
- Compile segmented email lists for optimal sends based on the focus of the email and audience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Data Science, and Product teams to deliver compelling, targeted messaging
- Conduct A/B testing and analysis of email marketing efforts, including subject line and messaging testing for ongoing optimization of email campaigns
- Identify new messaging opportunities for Credibly’s email efforts
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager to create landing pages for support Credibly’s partner campaigns
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager to support reporting responsibilities for Credibly’s external partners
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience of email marketing
- Excellent communication, proofreading, and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills to organize multiple projects at once while working with tight deadlines to ensure timely error-free email delivery
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of teams
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail to accomplish varying business goals within fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with ActiveCampaign, Salesloft, Salesforce, Excel, Google Analytics, and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- BA/BS degree required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in small businesses and the people who grow them.