Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our team is a group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving growth in B2B enterprise tech. We embrace new ideas. We break the norms of the status quo. We're inspired by people who think outside the box and bring their own solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and data-driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing team.
The role of the Marketing Operations Manager is to establish and maintain scalable processes for marketing automation, marketing campaigns, pipeline acceleration, and reporting and analytics. You will collaborate with the entire marketing organization to select, integrate, and operate world-class marketing technology.
- Manage and own the marketing tech stack and related systems, including administrative management of Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, Google Analytics, and other technology in our stack.
- Manage marketing automation and execute a broad range of campaigns and programs that run through our martech stack.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation on campaign ideation and creation, and ensure tracking and UTM parameters are set up to measure all campaigns.
- Develop and launch marketing automation, nurturing plays and segmentation in collaboration with demand generation, product marketing, and sales.
- Provide the marketing organization with the reports, dashboards, and data they need to derive insights data-driven decisions about marketing programs and tactics.
- Generate monthly and quarterly ROI and efficiency reports by channel, campaign, and product lines. Provide insights on marketing channel contributions to pipeline and closed-won business.
- Develop reporting standards for all marketing-created activities and outcomes and use this data on campaign effectiveness and ROI to identify pipeline growth opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity within Marketo and Salesforce, cleansing the database every quarter and monitoring email deliverability. Identify areas of improvement for processes and data quality.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing operations for a SaaS organization.
- 3-5 years of experience managing Marketo and Salesforce.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and guiding marketing operations strategy and reporting.
- Deep understanding of demand generation, revenue attribution, account and lead stages, lead and contact statuses, customer lifecycle, and sales pipeline motions.
- Analytical, evidence-based, ability to pull data from multiple sources to formulate reports and presentations that communicate marketing insights and funnel dynamics.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with 6sense is a plus.
- Video editing skills are a plus.
- Large-scale organizational and project management skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and cross-functionally.
- Critical thinker, you don't take directives at face value; you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes.
- Experience working with multiple go-to-market departments or teams simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task across very different projects (creative, analytical, etc).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on growth.
- Passion for successful marketing automation execution and a clear focus on high-quality work that drives revenue.
Resolve helps enterprise IT teams achieve agile, autonomous operations with an industry-leading intelligent automation platform. By combining insights from artificial intelligence with powerful, cross-domain automation, Resolve handles a wide array of IT operations – from dependency mapping, event correlation, and noise reduction to intelligently automating actions based on those findings. Purpose-built to address challenges posed by increasing IT complexity, Resolve’s no-code IT automation enables organizations to maximize operational efficiency, reduce costs, quickly troubleshoot and fix problems, and accelerate service delivery. Resolve is majority owned by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO and holiday schedule
- Strong company culture
- Autonomy and growth
- An open-minded environment that encourages innovation
Your application has been successfully submitted.