Product Marketing Manager
Gloat is helping the world’s leading enterprises create more agile workforces by connecting talent to opportunities in real-time with the power of AI. We created the Internal Talent Marketplace category and are projecting incredible growth as we enter 2021.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B product marketer to bring our product story to life in high-impact ways. To succeed in your role, you will develop a deep understanding of Gloat’s customers and their needs as well as our product offering and roadmap, and create compelling collateral and campaigns to connect the two.
The ideal candidate will enter the role with extensive experience in enterprise B2B product marketing, a proven track record of successful B2B product go-to-market launches, and a deep understanding and appreciation of the HR buyer.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role reporting into the VP Global Marketing. In the role, you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally, and work cross-functionally across Product, Sales, and Customer Success to deliver business-driving go-to-market initiatives.
- Product Messaging - Develop and own product positioning, segmentation, messaging, and value propositions for Gloat’s current products and upcoming product launches
- Product Insights & Case Study Development - Work collaboratively with Gloat’s Business Analytics and Customer Success teams to generate product insights and customer case studies that communicate the product value effectively
- Product Launch Activations & Campaigns - Maximize impact of Gloat’s product and feature launches by collaborating closely with Product Management and senior stakeholders across the organization to craft the best go-to-market strategy
- Collateral Development - Craft engaging and high-quality marketing collateral using every medium (text, videos, slides, etc.) and channel (email, web copy, webinars, events, presentation decks, etc.)
- Market & Buyer Subject Matter Expertise - Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Demand Gen Messaging Support - Work closely with the Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Sales Enablement - Partner with sales and sales enablement to arm the sales team to effectively deliver Gloat’s value proposition to customers and prospects
- Buyer Feedback & Product Roadmap Support - Work closely with the Product team to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B technology sector, ideally SaaS
- Experience with large enterprise buyers (10K+ employees)
- Experience with the HR buyer strongly preferred
- Effective track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product and B2B Sales teams to create GTM strategies and campaigns
- Experience with both international buyers and globally-dispersed teams
- Proven success bringing product launches and feature releases to market effectively
- Experience working with Design and Copy a must; Exceptional Design and Copywriting skills a huge plus
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Welcome to the Anything Workforce