Job Description – Content Manager
About Joyce Tsang Content Marketing
Founded by Joyce Tsang, Joyce Tsang Content Marketing is a budding boutique content marketing consultancy with a growing client base in Hong Kong and internationally. “Quality”, “speed”, “transparency”, and “understanding” are what define our services. Focusing on client-centric approaches to social media and digital marketing strategies, Joyce Tsang Content Marketing provides timely solutions for a wide range of content and marketing bottlenecks, while opening up new distribution channels to its clients and aiming to redefine “good content”.
Join us to unleash your passion for creation!
The Content Manager at Joyce Tsang Content Marketing works closely with Joyce Tsang, oversees strategic execution, and is the gatekeeper to quality and consistency of client content and company services. The Content Manager should be able to bring fresh perspectives to the table, and work effectively in a non-hierarchical and non-traditional brand and marketing environment.
- Executing and reviewing client-centric content and content strategies
- Leading the company’s content creator base, reviewing, editing, and quality-checking the produced content
- Managing the company’s non-retainer client base
- Managing partnerships and high quality leads that develop and grow the company’s clientele and content creator base
Who We’re Looking For
- Preferably 3+ years experience in content creation/ marketing, social media management and execution
- Experience in brand management is a plus
- A skilled and all-rounded wordsmith with proven fluency in English and Chinese
- Highly self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic, and with a creative entrepreneurial mindset
What’s In It For You?
- Working with key clients from Day 1 – the Content Manager will be hands-on and working with Joyce Tsang to provide strategies for a large part of the company’s clientele from the get-go
- Opportunities for growth and industry exposure
- On-the-job training on everything content, social media, and digital marketing, with a rare opportunity to learn about data analysis and content pattern spotting
- You grow as our clientele grows! The Content Manager will be promoted to Senior Content Manager, and ultimately to Head of Content for the company from contract-based to a full time role
- Flexi-work hours and location – we love working from home and from a myriad of different locations (with Wi-Fi)!
Please email your most updated CV and expected salary to email@example.com.
As a young and upcoming brand, Joyce Tsang Content Marketing supports equal opportunities employment, and celebrates inclusivity and diversity in its work environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work smart. Let content build your success.