Content and Community Manager
Plusgrade enables the global travel industry to generate ancillary revenue by improving each individual passengers’ experience. The Plusgrade Ancillary Revenue Platform empowers revenue management teams to manage, optimize and capture high-margin revenue generated from upgrades, unsold inventory and other premium services. Over 80 leading global travel organizations like Air Canada, Hawaiian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Amtrak trust Plusgrade to generate billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities. With Plusgrade, partners experience exponential revenue growth and improve brand loyalty and customer satisfaction.
We’re on the hunt for an amazing Content and Community Marketer here at Plusgrade. This is a newly created position where you get to work with the existing team in place, while adding value to certain areas like crafting the “dark social” strategy, launching podcasts, developing an executing linkedin organic social strategy, crafting amazing narratives for our internal and external events.
You will work closely with Sales and the C-suite to strategize, develop and drive programs, content and tactics that tell the Plusgrade story, show value to our customers and prospects, and ultimately help win more. This is for someone who can go deep into the Ancillary Revenue Management trends and into our Plusgrade product, and will work with sales, product and customers every day. You will get to know our customers intimately - some of the greatest minds behind the airlines, cruises and trains you travel with - to build our brand visibility and narrative to support the continued growth of our organization, ensuring more travel organizations can benefit from the revenue opportunities we drive and offer better experiences to their travelers.
This role will be pivotal to the success of our business and brand moving forward, as we design the new category of experiential ancillaries and expand into new verticals.
- Own all aspects of product marketing for our airline segment at Plusgrade by supporting our GTM activities, collateral creation (decks, sales materials), marketing events and product discussions
- Create amazing product demos for our own keynotes and for industry events - from storyboarding to working with Product on the right dataset and delivering a compelling narrative that our event audience will always remember
- Help our sales team by supporting big strategic deals
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, where they look for information, how they buy, key use cases, and customer needs
- Step into the shoes of our various customer personas, modify the tone and voice of your writing to match the customer and use case, and create content that’s meaningful for them
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop a content distribution strategy to help achievenPlusgrade’s short and long term business goals
- Engage relevant internal and external stakeholders in the travel industry to conduct interviews and research for content production
- Plan and execute the production of linkedin posts, website content, emails, presentations, webinars, podcasts, demos, case studies, and white papers or any other mediums you feel would work best
- Supporting our partners’ marketing launches with content recommendations and best practices
- 3+ years of Content or Product Marketing experience (B2B or B2C both welcome - we believe in marketing to “people”)
- Track record with a modern marketing mix; has presented to large groups including sales; is a confident communicator
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A compelling portfolio of original work that’s both conceptual and results-driven
- Experience writing and producing a variety of content, specifically for online audiences, with channel specific knowledge that leads to creative solutions and drives awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, project management, presentation, and communication skills (fluency in other languages is a plus)
- A base level of skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
- Knowledge of video/audio editing is a plus (Adobe, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Experience conducting journalistic-style interviews a plus
Benefits and Perks:
We want everyone to stay healthy, upgrade often and feel supported!
- Matching RRSP
- Comprehensive health plans
- Annual upgrade credit
- Annual physical wellness credit
- Annual mental wellness credit
- Learning and development budget
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with offices in New York and Singapore, Plusgrade has Honored with the prestigious Deloitte Technology Leadership award as a global leader in its sector, Plusgrade is also consistently recognized as one of North America's fastest growing technology companies in the annual Deloitte Enterprise Fast 15™, Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ awards, Deloitte Enterprise Fast 15™, Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ awards.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering ancillary revenue through incredible customer experiences.