Digital Marketing Manager
Origin is a financial well-being platform that partners with innovative employers to keep employees happy, healthy, and on the road to financial success. We believe that protecting your assets, family, and future shouldn’t require a Ph.D. in finance, so we built a company that puts financial management on autopilot.
Origin makes it easy and affordable for companies to offer a suite of best-in-class financial tools including student loan repayment, 401k optimization, savings tools, and debt management. We are the only holistic financial benefit that provides financial planning to every employee, everywhere. No middlemen. No confusing terms. Just simplicity.
Our team is led by repeat founders and is backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis, and General Catalyst.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! As the Digital Marketing Manager at Origin, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop digital marketing strategy
- Plan and executes multichannel digital marketing strategies, including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points to optimize user funnels
We’re excited for you to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing— inside a B2B company preferred
- Knowledge of a modern marketing tech stack — HubSpot and Webflow preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- A firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
Origin is proud to be a remote-first company! Employees have the option to work remotely or at one of our offices in San Francisco or São Paulo. Employees may occasionally travel to an Origin office or off-site for meetings or team-building events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing financial wellness to every employee, everywhere