Product Marketing Manager
About the Company
Paytm is India's largest FinTech and offers comprehensive payment solutions to over 140 million consumers and 20 million merchants.
Owned by India's largest mobile-internet firm One97 Communications, Paytm was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in the National Capital Region, India. It's investors include SoftBank, SAIF Partners, Alibaba Group and Ant Financial.
About the Role
We are looking to build a world class Product Marketing team that will help drive Paytm's next phase of growth.
Here is what you'll do as a PMM
- Define Value Proposition: Develop the value proposition for the product through a detailed analysis of the customer segment and the market
- Lead Go-To-Market: Build and own the go-to-market plan. Work with the larger org (marketing, sales etc) to execute the GTM plan.
- Inform Product Strategy: Talk to customers, conduct market research, work with the analysts and acquire insights that will inform the product strategy for your product
- Enable user-facing teams: Enable and train the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams by owning and driving the creation of collaterals, content, and demo.
You will be a good fit if
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity
- You have a strong bias for action and execute with urgency
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product and sales
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product marketing, growth or product management
Must Haves :
- 5+ years of overall work experience, with 3+ years of marketing experience
- Have worked with technology products
Looks like a good fit? reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.