Senior Channel Marketing Specialist
The Senior Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for the coordination and implementation of CSG’s outbound marketing activities directed towards current and potential customers and channel partners. Working collaboratively across the Channel Marketing team, this role will partner with client business unit and product marketing teams on the creation and execution of the go-to-market strategy within assigned regions and client business units. This highly collaborative role will liaise with members of the corporate and product marketing teams, as well as product and sales teams, to ensure alignment to overall business goals.
Essential Job Functions:
Working with client business unit and product marketing teams to execute go-to-market business plans for assigned customer business units and regions that drive sales growth across all channels.
- Develop and implement innovative outbound marketing strategies and programs intended to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Ensure effective adoption of marketing campaigns across the organization
- Serve as a point of contact for client business unit teams to ensure that channel marketing programs are increasing early-stage opportunities as well as nurturing existing pipeline throughout the sales process
- Monitor program results and make ongoing enhancements and adjustments to strategies and programs
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with client business unit and product marketing teams and make recommendations for enhancements to the channel marketing strategy in consultation with marketing leadership
- Monitor and report on marketing program or campaign effectiveness and ROI
Campaign & Program Execution
Leverage and adapt corporate and product marketing programs and activities to help generate leads, promote CSG brand awareness, and influence customers, prospects, and analysts across assigned customer business units and regions.
- Develop and implement innovative programs and campaigns to fill the lead pipeline and align marketing planning and initiatives to meet and exceed opportunity goals across assigned customer business units
- Develop and execute event plans across assigned client business units
- Collaborate with business unit, corporate, product marketing, and product teams to ensure the event aligns with overall lead generation program goals
- Drive the execution of demand generation strategies and post-event lead nurturing strategies, and partner with marketing operations on lead tracking and reporting
- Manage the development of key campaign collateral, including case studies, testimonials, regional requests, etc.
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B technology environment
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients, and prospects and develop strong working relationships across the organization
- Natural storyteller, with ability to find or create news/communications opportunities
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing campaign management tools and technologies (i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, etc.)
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, You Win.