Director of Marketing-Global Audience Marketing Programs
The Director of Marketing-Global Audience Marketing Programs, is responsible for growing CE brand perception and creating powerful audience messaging to attract buyers to the CE portfolio. Through a deep understanding of the CE buying journey in key industry segments, this role will develop the audience messaging framework and bring key messages to market through global programs, demand gen campaigns, and communication programs. This role will lead a team of program managers, as well as the CE communications function including thought leadership, customer stories, analyst relations, and public relations.
This role will be instrumental in developing strong messaging around CE’s solution value to key personas and developing compelling marketing programs to grow market perception of CE’s value and support delivery of pipeline to the sales organization. A key element of this role is building a consistent audience messaging framework, testing and adapting as needed, and ensuring adoption across the marketing organization.
**The person in this role can be Remote and work from anywhere in the US**
As a key leader in CE marketing, this role will work closely with the content team, revenue marketing, digital experience, and partner with product marketing to ensure cohesion in market messaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate customer focused buying journey for CE’s solutions
- Identify key roles in the buying process and develop value messaging
- Create and communicate the audience messaging blueprint for use in customer facing marketing programs
- Develop and manage a global program framework and recommended global programs
- Direct CE’s thought leadership and the communications program, growing impact with key audience personas
- Leverage the PR function to up level market perception of CE’s solution impact and value
- Expand the AR program to support the CE strategy
- Build a customer story function to support CE’s value message in market
- Management of CE’s solution brand and naming strategy
- Lead global program and campaign planning, working closely with Revenue Marketing and the regional organization
- Develop program performance metrics, manage performance, and recommend optimization
- Manage the Global Programs budget
- Ensure the team is executing effectively through regular goal reviews and monitoring of KPIs
- Effective team and talent management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 15 years of broad marketing experience, including 5-10 years in a global leadership position, with a history of addressing the needs of a large multi-product portfolio that serves the needs of multiple customer personas
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare/HIT
- Strong analytical skills, research orientation, and experience transforming a vision into an operational plan
- Experience developing global campaigns and executing through a multi-regional model
- Exposure to account-based marketing and digital marketing capabilities
- Previous management of AR / PR programs
- Excellent communicator with an easy ability to transform product messages into compelling, impactful audience messages that grab the attention of our markets
- A collaborative leader that can draw teams together toward common goals and ambitions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams
- High integrity and high standards
- Ability to prioritize many competing alternatives and plans, balance internal customer needs with business priorities
- Proven success driving marketing strategies and plans
- Team management experience
Other skills and abilities:
- Presence – Executive presence, working effectively with senior leadership at Wolters Kluwer, but able to roll up his/her sleeves and work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strategic Focus – The ability to see the whole picture and implement the changes today that will lead to the integrated, efficient organization desired in the future
- Commitment – A trusted partner to the executive leadership team, global Sales Leaders, Product leadership and Editorial teams.
- Communication – The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audiences. Everyday skills that allow for open and honest communication across the team and organization. Articulate with the ability to generate enthusiasm within the organization
- Business Acumen – Ability to perform with insight, acuteness and intelligence, a builder with a hands-on management style and a high sense of urgency
- Outstanding Work Ethic and Passion – A person with the highest moral and ethical standards, who can be relied upon to always act in the best long-term interests of the company. A personality that embraces and is excited by a challenge
- Strong interpersonal skills – Must be able to lead a multi-disciplinary group that is geographically distributed and newly forming
- Time management – Strong time management and prioritizing skills with the flexibility to recalibrate quickly according to changing requirements
Up to 20% travel
Work is typical of a normal office environment. As the business is global, sometimes calls/meetings will take place outside of typical local office hours.
Your application has been successfully submitted.