Perpetua's mission is to give superpowers to anyone that sells online. At the moment, we help media agencies, brands, and eCommerce businesses win online by analyzing large amounts of data and using AI to develop smart optimization algorithms that drive transformational growth.
We're looking for a highly collaborative Project Manager to be at the heart of our fast-paced marketing team and accelerate our growth initiatives. This role will support the marketing team's execution of special projects, events (both live and virtual), campaigns, content programs and new product releases.
So, what will you do as a Project Manager at Perpetua?
- Understand the role of campaigns in the Marketing funnel in order to drive maximum impact where it’s needed most, work with the marketing team and cross functionally to drive greater efficiencies in campaign and GTM deliverables
- Identify and share opportunities to drive repeatability and rapidity of planning
- Work directly with vendors, the Perpetua marketing team, and other internal or external stakeholders to successfully launch and manage campaigns, including webinars, events, content syndication, sponsorships, roundtables, and more.
- Drive internal awareness and alignment for campaigns and events across the company, and ensure teams are equipped with the resources they need to help us execute and succeed.
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute on special projects including Creative Studios - Perpetua's in-house video and design - to grow this business unit, specifically you be managing our client requests and our vast network of production partners
- Refine approach to understanding campaign and special project impact on broader business objectives and overall growth
- Support the optimization of in-market campaigns
Enabling Continuous Improvement
- Manage the flow of information across stakeholders, leadership, and collaborators to ensure that campaign plans and performance are well understood
- Analyze past performance to extract insights that can enable more effective campaign planning and decision making
- Foster collaboration across Perpetua Marketing team by working with each team to drive integrated campaigns forward.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in marketing project management at a technology company
- You are crafty, creative, and scrappy
- You naturally know how to allocate your time to the tasks that would provide the most value to our team
- You have experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams and individuals
- You have the courage to fail fast to succeed
- You have excellent analytical skills with the capability to optimize, extract insights, communicate results, and make the complex seem simple
- You’re deadline-focused and prioritize impact over perfection
- You are hungry to be a part of a company that’s on the cusp of rocketship growth, and are willing to do whatever it takes to help us achieve our potential
Bonus points if:
- You are familiar with leading martech platforms like Instapage, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Pardot.
- You have Amazon or eCommerce marketplace domain experience
About the Company (Benefits):
- Venture Backed from top Silicon Valley VC's + angel investors
- Work that will have a significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Ground floor opportunity
- Catered lunches from Toronto's best restaurants
- Full benefits plus a health spending account
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Flexible time off policy
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.