Tradeshow and Event Specialist
The Tradeshow & Event Specialist is responsible for coordinating and executing logistics and other tactical aspects of key tradeshows, global meetings, and various corporate and industry events in support of CSG’s corporate and business unit objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the tactical execution of company tradeshow and event opportunities to include onsite presence, scheduling, vendor management and other logistics
- Manage registration and support company presence, staffing and training, sponsorships, and other marketing initiatives
- Coordinate external vendors as needed
- Recommend and execute activities to support event objectives, arranging schedules, identifying speakers, procuring service vendors, creating, and distributing marketing materials for event success
- Maintain a detailed tradeshow and events calendar, check dependencies, and regularly communicate status to key stakeholders; ensure event deadlines and budgets are met
- Travel to and assist onsite execution of key tradeshows and events, including show set-up and take-down, as needed
- Complete post-event marketing in partnership with product and field marketing and marketing operations teams, including campaign follow-up and ROI reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in tradeshow and event marketing
- Experience in managing outside agencies, performing initial contract review, and vendor negotiation
- Experience developing and reporting on various analytics and metrics that determine tradeshow and event effectiveness
- Industry certification in tradeshow or event management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
- High initiative, self-starter with strong project management skills with the proven ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet multiple, competing deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in develop/edit compelling and error-free marketing materials
- Keen attention to details without losing sight of the overall strategy
- Ability to use a personal computer and proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, You Win.