Demand Generation Manager, North America
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: This position is remote and can be located anywhere in North America.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help drive strategy, development, and execution of innovative, buyer-focused campaigns to drive leads, pipeline, and ultimately revenue growth in North America. As a key member of the marketing team, the Demand Generation Manager will focus on the creation of a personalized lead and pipeline engagement strategy that increases conversion rates, positively impacts win rates and sales cycle time, and ultimately helps to accelerate growth in the North American market.
What You’ll Do:
- Define a strategy and direction for pipeline growth which focuses on engaging the database and accelerating leads through the funnel
- Develop a strategy for lifecycle demand generation in adherence to best practices and reflective of segment, industry, or persona needs
- Build impactful nurture programs that align with the customer journey to move leads down the funnel, improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities, and influence pipeline
- Lead the strategy and development of virtual and in-person events designed to engage leads, generate MQLs and SQLs, and influence pipeline
- Develop a pay-per-lead strategy, seek out new lead gen partners, and manage relationships with existing partners, assess performance, and manage budget
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, best practices, tools/platforms, and use that information to make recommendations
- Work regularly with senior leadership across the sales and marketing organizations
- Devise a strategy and plan for supporting BDE efforts in engaging and converting leads, including the development of structured campaign cadences (utilizing channels such as direct mail, email, cold calling, and gifting)
- Build relationships with Major Markets segment sales leaders and reps to ensure a solid and productive feedback loop
What You’ll Bring:
- Six or more years of B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability developing marketing strategy and executing marketing nurture plans and tactics including lifecycle marketing, trigger, and re-engagement
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Comfort with ambiguity, fast pace and changing priorities
- Thorough understanding of Database Marketing, CRM, Lifecycle Marketing, Lead Gen, and Lead Scoring
- Highly effective working in cross-functional teams
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.