Revenue Operations Specialist
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this person will work with Revenue leadership to help create & organize sales processes, manage business systems, and identify areas for company growth. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to learn new systems, obsesses over organization, and enjoys making recommendations and driving strategy through leveraging data.We’re looking for someone who will have a direct impact on Wodify’s successful growth and be a key contributor to multiple departments' successes.
Wodify has office locations in Philadelphia, PA and Denver, CO. Fully remote is also an option.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to the revenue organization by surfacing key insights, providing recommendations on areas for improvement, and identifying growth levers in order to set strategic direction.
- Ensure processes and systems scale with a rapidly growing Sales and Account Management team.
- Help solve key challenges, such as capacity planning, compensation design, forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and territory/account mapping.
- Establish quarterly and monthly goals and KPIs for revenue teams in order to hit annual plans.
- Provide visibility into key metrics for the field team and senior leadership.
- Define and implement rules of engagement across sales, account management, and other revenue teams to ensure a smooth customer experience and alignment of KPIs.
- Partner closely with the revenue organization and cross functional counterparts to ensure execution against plan and hold teams accountable for what they’ll deliver.
- Work with the business systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the revenue organization.
- Enable and empower our sales team to succeed through improved strategy, process, analytics, and tools.
- Look at ways of streamlining and automating processes to compile and analyze data from various different sources and systems.
- Act as a key cross-functional liaison between Revenue Operations and other departments
- Tracks key metrics such as activities, funnel stages, pipeline, bookings, region and product based analytics, deal sizes and close cycles.
- Supports Sales, Marketing, and Account Management leaders in creating executive presentations.
- Performs ad hoc analysis as needed across multiple data sets.
- Continuously monitors revenue metrics with a good understanding of KPIs and how they can be impacted.
- Guides the business in understanding how marketing and sales spend and outcomes accurately drive impact and return on investment via accurate reporting & forecasting.
- Build reports, dashboards, and analyses to determine and influence key initiatives for our leadership teams
What you bring:
- 4+ years of total work experience in an analytical role (Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting), with a minimum of 2 years of hands on go-to-market systems management experience
- A proven track record of identifying strategic improvements, advocating for them internally, and implementing them.
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes.
- You’re able to tell a story with data that generates buy-in from senior leadership.
- Experience working in a complex environment with multiple sources of customer data to integrate systems and empower sales, marketing and customer success with useful information.
- Proven success in supporting execution of projects and programs by creating visibility (project plans), progress (trackers/status-updates), and recommendations on best path forward.
- Exceptional analytical skills including ability to develop insights and draw conclusions beyond what is readily apparent.
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners at varying levels of organization and across cultures with strong executive presence.
- Strong interest in leveraging technology, tools, and process improvements to develop innovative solutions and drive continuous improvement.
- Proven problem-solving skills and process-improvement skills.
- Ability to architect, design and implement key analytical measures and dashboards pulling needed data sets across all internal systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Ability to understand data to extrapolate patterns to enhance revenue insights.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills; credibility with peers and executive-level interactions.
- Demonstrated expertise with various go-to-market systems and tools (e.g. HubSpot, Clari, Looker, Outreach, Gong, Zendesk, Databook). Exceptional communications skills with the ability to present effectively to both senior leaders and field teams in one-on-one and group settings
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and engage manager as needed
- Get-stuff-done attitude; you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The premier gym management platform