Product Marketing Manager
Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders--global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands--to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
About the Role and Your Impact
As a Product Marketing Manager at Community, you will advocate for our users, help our Product team define the value and deliver new innovative features to the market. You’ll shape how we bring those products and features to the market, driving strategies that empower the rest of the marketing team to create compelling content. We are looking for a natural leader with experience leading cross-functional teams to execute ambitious goals. You have experience speaking to a B2B audience, working in a startup environment, and—ideally—working on products used by creative people. You’ll be the first Product Marketing Manager to join the team, and together with the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll play a big role in defining this critical function for Community.
What You’ll Do
- Own the go-to-market and release strategy for new features built by our Product and Engineering teams.
- Partner closely with Product Managers to clearly define the user needs and expected value of features early in the development cycle.
- Define key messaging for new features and work with the marketing team to produce creative and compelling campaigns that drive adoption.
- Support our revenue goals by authoring sales narratives for products that speak to customer benefits and help train our sales team to deliver.
- Analyze customer data and market trends to inform our product roadmap.
- Support in defining the role of Product Marketing at Community and help us build a world-class marketing organization.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years relevant experience in Product Management
- Experience with marketing and communication products including CRM, personalization, and email marketing
- Demonstrated success in the scaling up stage of high-growth B2B SaaS products
- Passion for turning observations into insights, and organizing complex inputs into simple frameworks
- Empathetic approach to customer challenges and the determination to find solutions.
- High-level project management and tracking skills to give every new release the proper impact.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class - in everything we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.