Demand Generation Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team is headquartered in the Bay Area with additional hubs in Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and the UK.
What you’ll do
We're looking to hire a Demand Generation Lead to build, own, and lead Lilt's demand gen program.
This person will play a foundational role in planning, building, executing, reporting on and optimizing Lilt's marketing programs to companies around the world. Your mission will be to grow the top of funnel and drive high-quality leads for our sales team by building and executing a demand generation strategy. You will:
• Own the end to end process of lead acquisition, nurturing, and maturation via paid ads, email marketing, webinars, and other channels
• Own our marketing analytics and reporting, creating reports and dashboards to track performance and forecast results
• Work closely with sales to help improve and support the prospecting process, including account-based marketing
This position will be based out of our Emeryville office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build our demand generation function and team, including setting the strategy, systems, workflows, channels, and anything else needed to create a high-performing demand generation team
- Plan and execute marketing programs to support our pipeline goals
- Develop and implement end-to-end global programs including: email, webinars, nurture campaigns, web copy, content syndication, and landing pages
- Execute multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Manage and optimize our paid search, social, retargeting, & display campaigns
- Experiment with new channels to continually evaluate additional opportunities for growth
- Partner with sales to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up, consistently identifying areas for improvement and optimization
- Manage agency and contractor relationships and budgets
- Build the team
Successful candidates will have:
- 7+ years overall experience
- 3+ years of high growth B2B demand generation or growth marketing experience
- Experience designing and managing effective digital marketing programs within a fast-paced, B2B software company
- Expertise gathering, understanding, and analyzing data - and optimizing for results
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail--you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive yourself and your team towards execution
- Experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads; experience with Facebook Ads and other paid channels a plus
- Experience with demand generation tools, CRMs, and marketing automation software
- Proven ability to learn quickly about new technologies, industries, market dynamics, and buyers
- Strong initiative, high attention to detail and quality, and the ability to make decisions autonomously
- BA or BS degree (MBA is a plus)
What we offer:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Professional development: Buy some books. Attend a conference. Take a class. Whatever you feel will help you do your best work!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The modern way to localize