Senior Manager, Segment Marketing
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: For this role we are open to remote work anywhere within the United States.
About the Position:
Partnering closely with sales and marketing leadership, the key mandate for the Senior Segment Marketing Manager is to design and execute integrated marketing plans for large, enterprise-level accounts that help Ceridian to achieve its growth targets in this segment. In collaboration with stakeholders across the business, the Senior Segment Marketing Manager will help to define the strategy and differentiators for key audiences, create programs that build demand, and effectively enable the sales team, with the goal of engaging prospective customers, moving the conversation forward, and closing business.
This position is remote/virtual and can be located anywhere in North America, with the ability to work in an office in some cities.
- Define the end-to-end segment go-to-market strategy
- Develop comprehensive integrated marketing plans to increase awareness, accelerate the sales cycle, and increase sales across multiple channels, in support of segment’s sales priorities and revenue goals
- Design a segmentation strategy that creates specialized experiences based on sales cycle stage, persona, vertical, and/or propensity to buy
- Work closely with sales team on ideas and strategy to penetrate targeted accounts using account-based marketing (ABM) techniques.
- Develop a deep relationship and establish credibility with sales teams to understand and help deliver on segment priorities and goals
- Partner with content marketing, marketing operations, events, PR, and brand team to develop and execute pipeline generation activities
- Establish metrics and scorecards to track and to optimize program effectiveness, lead performance, and pipeline generation
- Enable sales with audience insights, campaign strategy, and collateral to effectively support the go-to-market strategy
- Manage the segment marketing budget and associated operational activities
- Cultivate and share segment insights with relevant teams
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- ABM marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Successful track record of delivering, accelerating, and expanding enterprise B2B sales pipeline through account-based marketing.
- Growth mindset with creative and analytical skills
- Previous experience collaborating with highly driven sales teams as demonstrated through a solid understanding of sales cycles and sales tool development.
- Experience managing multi-channel, B2B marketing programs targeting enterprise level accounts. Must have hands on experience building integrated marketing plans and managing marketing campaigns and tactics to completion
- A self-starter that can work within a matrixed marketing environment
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.