Marketing Manager, Lead Generation (start-up)
A new, independent fintech startup in Fidelity Labs seeks a Marketing Manager. As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and implementing marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and raise awareness for this startup, which will offer innovative software solutions to help financial advisors grow their business through AI-derived insights.
This startup team owns the entire platform owns the entire platform including sales, marketing, product, design, data science, and software engineering. We believe in design thinking, lean startup and the principles of agile. This startup is currently in invite-only Alpha with advisors and is planning a launch within the next year. As the first dedicated marketing professional on the team, you’ll have the opportunity to create the marketing strategy and platform.
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
- 5+ years conceiving and executing successful B2B marketing communications programs to meet lead generation and sales targets, ideally for a software-as-a-service solution and/or startup
- Ability to both lead and execute marketing for a new proposition, running multiple projects involving related teams, consistently setting and meeting goals, and continually prioritizing based on market feedback
- Proven experience in partnering closely with sales to identify and cultivate leads through to a sale, building a defined and systematic marketing and sales process.
- Action-orientation with the entrepreneurial skills to both deliver programs and build for future growth
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, influencer and referral marketing, and content marketing a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications or marketing, advanced degree a plus.
We are Fidelity Labs, Fidelity Investments’ in-house fintech incubator with a mission to build new businesses and drive growth for Fidelity. We seek to shape the future of our industry by building new products and services to improve the lives of the diverse set of customers, businesses and financial institutions we serve.
Fidelity Labs is a dynamic workplace that combines the best parts of startup life—building from scratch, adapting quickly, and moon-shot ambition—with the scale and stability of an industry leader. We provide a safe space for startup teams to explore new business ideas, quickly test them with customers, and scale the most promising concepts within an existing business unit, or as a new venture. Learn more at labs.fidelity.com.
This job opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity Labs.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.