Senior Account Manager
Are you ready to escape the daily corporate grind?
Would you like to work from home and have the freedom to grow?
Do you have a desire to bring innovative and creative solutions to life?
Axiom is a marketing strategy consulting company founded in 1993. We specialize in market research, channel strategy, new product development, and marketing communication services. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500 manufacturers and service providers in agriculture, horticulture, building products, and energy.
Our team is a diverse group of former executives, marketing and sales professionals, engineers, data scientists, journalists, and product developers who got tired of the corporate grind but still love growing businesses. We help our clients develop more creative data-driven strategies to their challenges resulting in more profitable outcomes.
As an Axiom Senior Account Manager, you will focus on new business growth and client work. You will be responsible for building and managing a book of business while collaborating with team members to ensure that all Axiom client goals are met.
Location: Position can be worked remotely (United States).
Reports to: Principal Salary: Competitive base + variable performance comp
· Contribute to the sales and marketing goals of Axiom Marketing
· Work with leadership to implement growth plans and business development strategies
· Prepare and present client proposals to win consulting engagements
· Develop a deep understanding of clients and key prospect organizations and build strong relationships within their business
· Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers and ensure the speedy completion of consulting engagements
· Create client reports, documents, and materials as needed and ensure delivery of client project projects based on agreed timelines, vision, and goals for client success
· Manage and monitor customer satisfaction against SOW's and reporting findings to the business via internal weekly and monthly reports
· Ensure Axiom Marketing is delivering world-class results to clients
· Deep network of contacts within one or more sectors of agriculture/horticulture, building products, manufacturing, or energy.
· Experienced in communicating and managing relationships with senior executives
· Experience navigating complex negotiations, unlocking hidden value, and closing deals with large enterprises
· Cold introductions and closing sales are “a piece of cake” to you
· Fantastic and inspiring communicator both written and verbal and in presentations
· Strong time management, prioritization, and reporting skills
· Have the heart of an entrepreneur with the ability to focus on the most important tasks
· Can generate innovative, creative, and strategic solutions to tough sales and marketing challenges
· Enthusiastic about helping clients achieve success.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
What is required to be considered?
· Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, curious self-starter, and team player
· Proven track record of exceeding sales/business goals
· Strong relationship skills, high EQ, with a long term, partnership-oriented mindset
· Existing industry relationships in one or more of the following verticals: Agriculture, Horticulture, Building Products, Energy or Manufacturing.
· 10+ years in sales, marketing, and/or consulting
· Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with attention to detail
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Able to travel as needed
· Bachelor’s degree
Bonus if you have
· An MBA
· Previous VP or C-Suite experience
· Work from anywhere
· Freedom to grow and profit from your contributions
· Health insurance
· 401K program with company contribution
· Paid sick leave
· Paid vacation
· Minimum of 13 paid holidays
· Paid expenses
Your application has been successfully submitted.