Marketing Data Analyst, Revenue Ops
The marketing team at Varonis is seeking a talented data analyst who loves solving strategic and highly analytical problems. As a marketing data analyst, your role is to ensure that everyone on the team is empowered to make data-driven decisions. You will also be responsible for proactively uncovering trends that provide insights that help the business grow.
You will learn our business inside and out, think about it holistically, and bring your analytical skills to bear on projects that help marketing and sales exceed their goals.
Our ideal candidate is deeply technical, genuinely enjoys data analysis, and is not satisfied until their work has a meaningful impact.
- Track team performance and key metrics, create dashboards and reports to be used by the entire team, including the CEO and CMO, for accountability and decision-making
- Be the expert on overall marketing performance and quantify the impact that campaigns are delivering and where they can be improved
- Perform advanced multi-touch, multi-person attribution analysis on marketing activities and lead sources to quantify the ROI of our marketing investment and help inform budget decisions
- Contribute to forecasting effectiveness including LTV:CAC and pipe:spend ratios
- Proactively analyze data and bring insights, trends, and ideas to the team along with action plans to help the business grow
- Help answer ad-hoc questions by analyzing company data from any and all sources that drive lead generation and revenue for various teams
- Use tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, Clearbit, PowerBI and many others to collect and aggregate data and perform in-depth analysis
- Use tools like Workato iPaaS systems to build automations and custom integrations between the apps in our marketing operations stack
- Work with IT, business operations, finance, and data science teams to ensure proper synchronization of data and coordination of efforts
- Optimize marketing analytics technology stack, test and implement new tools, and ensure data integrity
- 3+ years in a data analytics, data science, or business intelligence role
- Experience solving ambiguous business problems with hard data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting findings and recommendations with confidence to senior-level stakeholders
- Strong SQL skills; experience with statistical packages (e.g., Python, R, Stata, SAS) is a plus
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Comfort juggling and prioritizing competing tasks while hitting aggressive deadlines
- Bonus: deep expertise with HubSpot, Salesforce, Tableau, AWS/Azure, data warehousing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your data. Our mission.