Product Marketing Manager
DirectScale is looking for a Product Marketer. This new role will own the go-to-market strategy for our platform and help us level up our communication around new features and improvements.
- Become a product expert, then communicate its value to prospects, partners, and customers
- Help define which parts of the platform products will solve each customer challenge
- Identify, evaluate, and report on our competition and how they are positioned
- Know our clients and partners and how they use the platform
- Create go-to-market plans using outcome-based messaging that resonates with our clients and potential customers
- Ensure that training and sales enablement materials are created and delivered as part of the go-to-market plan
- Develop assets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers, such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Understand and document our buyer’s process and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to platform adoption and usage
- Help review and adjust the cost of the platform as needed
- 1-2+ years of product marketing experience or similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Familiar with standard product marketing tactics and deliverables (e.g., GTM messaging, market and competition analysis, case studies, etc.)
- Comfortable using tools such as Slack, Google Suite, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Experience creating marketing content and solid writing skills
- Ability to own your role, resolve conflict, make improvements, and lean into optimism
- Excellent people skills, especially with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Why work for DirectScale?
- Competitive salary for the experience
- Benefits - Medical (including company HSA contribution), Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Holidays
- Open PTO policy
- Flexible schedule, including work from home options
- A fun, casual workplace
- Jazz tickets
- Corporate Sundance Ski pass
- Vasa Gym Membership
- Frequent office events including movies, company parties, team activities
- All the snacks and drinks you could ever want
Your application has been successfully submitted.