Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Marketing Manager – Demand Generation
*We support work wherever you would like to – whether that’s 100% remote, 100% in our NYC office, or a hybrid of those.
Who we are:
PX is a platform for consent-based and predictable Customer Acquisition. PX brings advertisers and publishers across dozens of industries together in programmatic marketplaces. Optimize performance, generate deep insights, and gain greater control over your marketing programs through effective lead, call and appointment campaigns in PX. Our platform offers products for both marketers and publishers, access to the Open Exchange, covering dozens of verticals across Home Services, Financial Services, and Insurance industries as well as out-of-the-box technology to manage and to create your own marketplaces.
PX, founded in 2010, is a fast-growing private equity backed MarTech company with a team of 65 unique, quirky, hard-working, and innovative people – disrupting and working across four international locations, with lofty goals and down to earth personalities.
What You Will Do:
PX is looking for a Marketing Manager – Demand Gen to support and execute on the strategies of the Marketing Department. The Marketing Manager will, along with cross-functional teams and leadership, manage the development and execution of marketing strategy and tactics. In this role, you will report to the VP Marketing, and work closely with the Leadership Team, and all parts of our global organization (Client Sales, Product, Client Success) to build out all facets of our brand, product, and customer acquisition marketplace efforts.
This is a growth role with opportunity for impact and scaling for an ambitious marketer who wants to take on a leading role in an innovative and fast-growing company.
- Manage our lead gen campaigns across digital channels: Google, LinkedIn, etc. and optimize spend for impact.
- Manage our marketing automation efforts across web, social, email and more.
- Own the planning and execution of industry trade shows, webinars, and customer events.
- Contribute to the creation of compelling marketing and sales materials, such as: customer success stories, sales enablement pieces, videos, blogs, speaking sessions, etc.
- Own our social media accounts and develop content that moves people to action.
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to develop campaigns and programs that generate new business opportunities.
- Own SEO strategy and implementation.
- Assist the marketing team with other projects and initiatives as needed
- Help develop and evangelize our company brand to employees, customers, prospects, and the industry.
- Analyze the results of your work and quantify impact to the business.
- Deliver results against company objectives, KPIs.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing for B2B SaaS companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience running successful PPC campaigns across various channels.
- Strong experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, or similar.
- Exceptional ability to write well across various styles: informative, instructional, persuasive, etc.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proactive: you’re someone who takes initiative when you identify a need, you know how to get stuff done.
- Creativity and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to new realities in a growing company and changing industry.
- Comfortable consuming and analyzing large amounts of data and sharing insights with colleagues.
- Ability to work well remotely, ideally located in eastern or central time zone.
- Able to travel occasionally to events and to meet with colleagues in New York.
- Dedicated, motivated, high energy team with a will to win in their industry
- Ability to work how you work best - whether that's 100% remote, 100% in our NYC office, or some combination of the two.
- Cross-functional teams in New York, The Netherlands, Panama, and the Ukraine
- Wide variety of Health Benefit Options – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days & Sick Days) as well as floating holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care & Medical Expenses
- Parental Leave
- Career Development, Learning, and Training Opportunities
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Coverage
- Corporate Discounts Including Gym Memberships, Gift Certificates, Sporting Events, Movie Tickets
Our Company Values are simple and we want to bring on new team members who embody them and help in scaling our team in a value driven way.
- What You See Is What You Get - We believe in respectful, direct communication and strive for an environment where everybody can freely express their opinion and where feedback is encouraged. We build strong and sustainable relationships by emphasizing trust and accountability, among both colleagues and business partners. Transparent access to information is the cornerstone of our platform and business, key to the value we provide. For example, we give both vendors and buyers transparent access to the performance of the leads and sources they provide or buy from.
- Problem Solving Centric - At PX our goal is to continuously work toward a proactive and agile approach to problem solving by anticipating potential success blockers and being in a constant state of innovation with our technology. Taking a holistic view of our business we are able to identify a path forward for collaborative wins. With a true entrepreneurial mindset, we focus on adaptability to our partners needs while maintaining our best practices.
- Say What You Do, Do What You Say - We always try to be as proactive as possible and make time to help others in order to reach the company goals. This means, understanding the position you are in and how it impacts others, both inside and outside of the company. We believe words do not mean anything without action. Communication is key for this to work – not just saying you are going to help, but actually meaning it. Remember, purpose is not enough – you need to own your words. And lastly, we believe in an atmosphere of “wise freedom” which allows us to operate effectively because our partners and our teammates can trust us when we say things will be done.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Power Customer Acquisition