Product Marketing Manager
Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We use an agentive technology approach to AI to understand your work / life commitments and automatically organize your calendar to help you focus on your priorities. Clockwise creates uninterrupted blocks of time within the boundaries of your work week to get core work done by actively managing complex intra & inter-team scheduling, double bookings, meeting room management, and so much more. Calendars are broken and aren't helping people do their best work. At Clockwise, we make your calendar work for you.
We're proud to have the backing of Accel Partners, Greylock Partners, Bain Capital Ventures and other preeminent investors. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, Dropbox, Palantir, and Google. Join us to help the world make time for what matters.
Clockwise is looking for a dynamic and passionate product marketer to drive key feature launches and lifecycle marketing initiatives. As a Product Marketing Manager at Clockwise, you’ll have a unique opportunity to bring compelling stories to life for a category-defining product, and drive customer acquisition and engagement efforts as the business scales.
What you’ll do
- You’ll own and execute go-to-market activities for key product features from end-to-end
- You’ll develop and launch lifecycle messaging in our owned channels to increase product adoption
- You’ll partner closely with Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Sales, and Data Science to deeply understand the customer journey and incorporate those insights into our go-to-markets and product initiatives
- You have 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience, preferably at a leading PLG / SaaS company
- You’re customer-centric - audience insights fuel your strategy and how you execute on it
- You bring products to market with flawless execution and drive strong business results (e.g., increased feature adoption)
- You’re a top-notch communicator and storyteller, cutting through ambiguity and complexity with crisp positioning & messaging
- You’re a pro at cross-functional collaboration, whether it’s supporting a sales need or influencing the product roadmap
- You’re extremely data-driven and analytical - you love dashboards and experiments
- You’re comfortable working with marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot)
- You have experience leading lifecycle marketing initiatives (a plus)
Pacific Time work hours expected.
Clockwise is committed to a work experience that exemplifies our values-driven culture and this starts with empathy for everyone who joins our team. To this end, Clockwise offers both fully-distributed and part-time in-office options for new employees.
Fully Distributed: Clockwise has adopted remote-first rituals and technology for all employees in order to create an excellent employee experience for those who opt to work fully-distributed. This extends not only to a stipend for your home office, but through all our company rituals, including a commitment to get together, in person, on a regular cadence. Please note that while we’re open to employees located anywhere inside the United States, we are currently oriented around PT office hours.
In-Office: For those who wish to have a physical office to return to, we also offer an option to work from our San Francisco HQ three days a week. We have a beautiful, fun, spacious office where everyone can work productively and collaboratively. Our San Francisco HQ is located in the Financial District, a block from the Montgomery Street Muni & Bart station.
What we offer (non-exhaustive)
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness stipend
- Virtual happy hours & events
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
In the Press
What drives Clockwise
Empathy - we work to fully understand our customers and teammates, especially when we disagree
Authenticity - we speak openly and candidly while embracing our teammates’ individuality
Focus - we spend our time deliberately and don’t wait to do the things that matter
Drive - we relentlessly pursue success and aren't afraid to get outside our comfort zone
Curiosity - we seek out opportunities to learn and continuously question how we can improve
Enthusiasm - we love what we do and are excited to share it with the world
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.