Marketing Consultant, Packaged Services
Marketing Consultant, Packages Services Overview
We are the ambassadors of new technology, working with a wide range of partners to provide industry leading onboarding solutions to sales and marketing teams. Our work is focused on SaaS marketing services with the following companies: Marketo, Bizible, Seismic, Showpad and Drift.
Our Packaged Services team is responsible for providing outstanding consulting and customer service support while delivering the implementation, and managed services of, the software solutions listed above.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated individual with Marketo experience to own and execute on a wide variety of client engagements.
- Understand and demonstrate the usage of Marketo to clients, training and enabling a wide range of groups
- Facilitate the onboarding process and training for partner products, provide clients with resources and information needed for product engagement
- Provide troubleshooting and product support as needed
- Communicate with clients on project needs and deliverables
- Communicate routinely with Project Manager and Lead on task-specific timeframes and blockers
- Own assigned work and understand the correlation with project outcomes
- Work on several customer projects at the same time
- Must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- Two (2) or more years using Marketo in an advanced/admin capacity, ideally Marketo Certified Expert, with experience working as primary admin
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated B2B and/or B2C marketing campaign planning management and demand generation, including:
- Experience in A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness in Marketo or other MA
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and tactics by audience segmentation and targeting
- Experience with client-facing work and client management is a plus!
- Keen on ensuring demand generation efforts have the ability to be measured and are able to assess the ROI effectively.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time with multiple clients and team members.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Intermediate understanding of client management
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and documentation skills
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
- Passion for professional learning and development
- A love of fast paced environments
This position is open to telecommute/remote work candidates.
Our Commitment to DEIB
In 2020 LeadMD/Trendline launched Project Next. Through Project NEXT we strive to champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. This allows us to build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace by committing to represent and reflect the experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints of our people, partners, and communities we serve.
At LeadMD/Trendline we don’t just talk about it, we are about it. Project NEXT allows us to amplify our collective voices, skillsets, and resources to create programs like http://marketemy.com and others, where we partner with HBU’s, Associations and communities to provide access to training, education, and internships. We are committed to providing knowledge and career opportunity to the next generation of digital marketers while championing diversity and equality in the workplace.
At the core of our success is our culture and dedication to maintaining a positive work environment, encouraging professional growth, and promoting the health & well-being of our employees. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates must have current US or Canada work authorization. For US Candidates, this employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
No relocation assistance can be offered at this time.
All Inquiries held in strict confidence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.