Senior Consultant, Revenue Operations
WHAT IS A SENIOR MARKETING CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
We empower clients to create marketing strategies that drive impact and increase revenue.
As a Sr. Consultant, you have the opportunity to work within a team of marketing experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation projects for B2B and B2C clients. You will partner with clients to understand their goals and challenges and own the design and delivery of solutions, such as:
- Enable and optimize software within a client’s MarTech stack to facilitate and measure campaign performance and produce uncommon results
- Create strategies and plans to increase the success of marketing campaigns
- Develop reporting strategies that deliver insights for campaign optimization
- Create operational processes to support marketing and sales team performance and alignment
- Train and empower client-side resources to take over our work and leverage frameworks that set them up for success
- Help prioritize initiatives in relation to the greatest impact on client revenue goals or KPIs
- Assist in strategic workshops for clients and recommend direction for engagements
- Works on several customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of current sales and marketing trends
- Owns assigned work and understands the correlation with project outcomes
- Able to perform day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
- Contributes to direct client communications and project deliverables
- Performs and documents requirements gathering based on client and project specifications
- Creates and socializes documentation throughout projects
- Communicate routinely with project managers on task-specific timeframes and blockers
- 5+ years of experience in integrated B2B and B2C marketing campaign planning and management including demand generation and Account Based Marketing
- 4+ years using Marketo (or similar system; such as Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot) in a B2B or B2C environment, in an agency or admin capacity
- The ability to develop a campaign strategy, can navigate through the planning process, as well as deliver caliber work through execution of the campaign deliverables.
- Keen on ensuring demand generation efforts have the ability to be measured and are able to assess the ROI effectively.
- Experience in reporting on campaign performance/effectiveness, analysis, and optimization recommendations
- Familiarity with a variety of with marketing channels, such as email, nurture, online advertising, events, social media
- Experience working with sales and/or sales operations teams to manage sales campaigns or enablement
- Experience in A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Track record of curiosity and troubleshooting that results in improved data, tactics, or systems
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Proven research, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time with multiple clients and team members.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passion for professional learning and development
- Experience with client-facing work and client management is a plus!
Our Commitment to DEIB
In 2020 LeadMD/Trendline launched Project Next. Through Project NEXT we strive to champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. This allows us to build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace by committing to represent and reflect the experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints of our people, partners, and communities we serve.
At LeadMD/Trendline we don’t just talk about it, we are about it. Project NEXT allows us to amplify our collective voices, skillsets, and resources to create programs like http://marketemy.com and others, where we partner with HBU’s, Associations and communities to provide access to training, education, and internships. We are committed to providing knowledge and career opportunity to the next generation of digital marketers while championing diversity and equality in the workplace.
At the core of our success is our culture and dedication to maintaining a positive work environment, encouraging professional growth, and promoting the health & well-being of our employees. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates must have current US or Canada work authorization. For US Candidates, this employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
No relocation assistance can be offered at this time.
All Inquiries held in strict confidence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.