Senior Consultant, Tech and Data Architecture
WHAT IS A TECHNOLOGY AND DATA CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
The Senior Consultant position, under the direction of an Engagement Manager, will work in collaboration with a team of consultants and own delivering industry-leading Tech & Data consulting services along with end-to-end process and data orchestration solutions to our enterprise clients in support of their business objectives.
The Senior Consultant will own and deliver project initiatives, such as:
- Assessing new and existing technologies in relation to their ability to support organizational go-to-market strategies
- Designing architectural and data flow roadmaps
- Collaborating with multiple client teams to understand technical requirements and capabilities
- Leveraging ETL/Middleware technologies to help orchestrate data and enable client use cases across the tech stack
- Owns assigned work and understands correlation with project outcomes
- Able to perform day-to-day activities of managing work within projects and ensuring the consistent execution towards project outcomes on time and on budget
- Contributes to direct client communications and project deliverables
- Lead discussions with clients related to discovery, requirements gathering and solutioning based on LeadMD’s frameworks and methodologies.
- Using the Catalyst Marketing Framework to identify Clients’ opportunity for improvements and presenting/implementing these within client organizations
- Works on multiple client projects at the same time and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas and listen to changing needs
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of common processes and technologies leveraged to drive organizational revenue
- 4+ years of experience working in roles focused on owning, designing and integrating the organization’s tech stack, ideally with a focus on Marketing, Sales and Customer Success enablement
- Working knowledge of Middleware/ETL tools (such as Tray.io, Scribe, MulseSoft, etc.)
- Strong experience working with SQL and its variations among popular databases
- Experience working within relational databases
- Experience integrating data (and working within) Marketing Automation platforms and CRM such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Ability to quickly learn and leverage new tools and technologies in the Marketing/Sales tech stack
- Experience with CDP a plus
- Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Our Commitment to DEIB
In 2020 LeadMD/Trendline launched Project Next. Through Project NEXT we strive to champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. This allows us to build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace by committing to represent and reflect the experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints of our people, partners, and communities we serve.
At LeadMD/Trendline we don’t just talk about it, we are about it. Project NEXT allows us to amplify our collective voices, skillsets, and resources to create programs like http://marketemy.com and others, where we partner with HBU’s, Associations and communities to provide access to training, education, and internships. We are committed to providing knowledge and career opportunity to the next generation of digital marketers while championing diversity and equality in the workplace.
At the core of our success is our culture and dedication to maintaining a positive work environment, encouraging professional growth, and promoting the health & well-being of our employees. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates must have current US or Canada work authorization. For US Candidates, this employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
No relocation assistance can be offered at this time.
All Inquiries held in strict confidence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.