Product Marketing Manager
- Become an expert on the Varonis data security platform, our operational methodology, use cases, buyer personas, and how we position our value to the market as well as internally to our sales teams.
- Develop product positioning and messaging of our solutions to prospective customers, existing customers, and partners.
- Craft engaging audience-specific marketing content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, datasheets, whitepapers and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally.
- Launch new features and products to Varonis customers.
- Partner with members of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell.
- Work closely with the education & sales enablement teams to properly train the global sales force on selling our products.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Manage relationships with industry analyst firms and help shape how we’re perceived in the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to manage cross-functional projects to completion.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to explain complex concepts simply
- A collaborative spirit and a desire to achieve results
Some travel will be required, when it’s safe to do so. This position is remote with occasional travel to Varonis HQ in New York City.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your data. Our mission.